Popups & Upsell by Personizely

Popups & Upsell by Personizely

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Personizely
December 9, 2019

I highly recommend this personizely app, customer support is great and this app is very easy to use no worries about coding the app automatically does everything

Tuclio
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Personizely replied May 5, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely, and your feedback helps us make it even better. Hope you have a great day!

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for this awesome app! I am so happy and excited, it
looks and works great! Really has made a huge difference to my store!

Mama Tummy World
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 9, 2019

Personizely app works perfectly. I can customize it to my exact needs and it is very easy to use. I would recommend it to any store.

NEWMOMME
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Personizely replied June 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback and also such a generous rating. We are happy to hear that you are achieving great results with Personizely and hope that you will continue to in the future.

We are always happy to help if you need it so never hesitate to drop us a line!

December 5, 2019

My store is relatively new and Personizely made it simple to setup Pop-Ups that help with growing my email list and converting users.

Kafuné hair
Time spent using app: 4 days
Personizely replied May 12, 2021

Hello,
We are very happy that you had a good experience with Personizely. Thank you for taking the time to give us your rating, and we hope that we will continue to meet your expectations.

December 4, 2019

Cross-sell and upsell features help me to increase my sales. Good performance until now. Clean and simple interface.

Read It Again Teez