Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

Cross sell, Exit & Email Popup

by Personizely

Exit Intent Popup, Email Pop up, Cross Sell & Upsell Popups

KTL Furniture

Awesome appreciate it. I really like this app .it works super amazing. I highly recommend it. All features are excellent.

AmventuresFitness

Just installed and it is exactly what you would expect. It is amazing app. Cross Sell and up-sell features are very useful.

Forget Me Not Boutique

Thank you so much for this awesome app! I am so happy and excited, it looks and works great!. Really has made a huge difference to my store!

VGS Fitness

I like it a lot I recommend it to anyone who is new and just getting started. You can design your layout easy and put your creative touch to it.

lojarekid

Great! Would tell everyone to try this excellent app, This app is very useful and convert a lot of our visitors into customers

The Muscle Mechanic Shop

The customer service is awesome and I'm still learning about taking my email marketing to the next level.

USA Wholesale Electronics

Personizely is an awesome app, easy to use and a great way to collect email addresses and exit intent etc. Very easy to install.

Budgie Lou Brew Coffee & Co.

Exceptional, fast, friendly customer service. These guys go above and beyond to get what you need for your store.

Gio adventure

Straight forward, simple setup. Will keep using so long as it works smoothly with my new Shopify Website

WhaleFlowTrading.com

Personizely is Super easy to use - very powerful features and integrates well with Shopify. No real concerns at this time!