Photo Resize by Pixc

Photo Resize by Pixc

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Hallights

I used this app to resize the product images of my online store. It was easy and darned quick! Would recommend highly.

Amaia Collective

Awesome, intuitive and quick. Simple and easy to use. Several clicks and you've transformed your entire site.

Ludv. Bjørns Vinhandel A/S

Very easy and so fast running program, saved me allot of time over a few hours. Now i just need to do the rest of my pictures...

The sweet spot

great app to edit your store pictures faster , that way it can help you to attract many customers as possible

North Rustic

This app literally ruined every image on my site. I was charged 19.99 for them to just add white on the outside of the images. It does not in anyway fix anything at all. Images looked exact same, with a huge chuck of white border. Highly suggest not using this app, I have asked twice for help from developer, no response. I will be speaking with Shopify to remove the charge, I now have to go back and MANUALLY rephoto 1,205 images! To say I am ****ed is a massive understatement.

Developer will come here, make an excuse, and try to let it seem like this is less than a serious problem. My site looks like crap from using this application. I paid $19.99 to give myself more work, should have been to reduce work but no. The app just totally jacked every single image up.

You have been warned. Avoid.

plushiepink

I used this app to tidy up my images on my website, it seems to have done a great job! Thank you very much!

July 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I would love to hear how we could do better and improve our app. Feel free to email hello@pixc.com
- Holly

CastleMania Games

I was worried but this ap only offers to change what is needed, for $15 my site looks amazing now!

July 10, 2019

Glad we could help your site look great! Feel free to reach out if you need help with any of your other photo editing needs.

Avellana Perú

Good app, help a lot :)
I recommend this............................................................

July 6, 2019

Thank you for recommending us! 😀

Adventure Trucks Store

Photo Resize by Pixc is super intuitive to do batch corrections, standardizing product images quickly ... needed this a long time ago

July 6, 2019

Thank you for your review. Feel free to let us know what you may also need. We are always keen to hear from merchants like you. 😀

Phoneyy

Efficient and does the job. Thank you so much! Efficient and does the job. Thank you so much! Efficient and does the job. Thank you so much!

July 4, 2019

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can help with anything else!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 119 120