Photo Resize by Pixc

Photo Resize by Pixc

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

plantsmith

This app is AWESOME, super easy to use, great UI and customer support. Would recommend highly to all people with an online store who sell items to the public or like to ride a moose

Body Suite Spa

Such a great app! I have tried other photo resizer apps but this app does it the quickest and save me so much time! Thank you soooooo much

Dom & Donna

I use this app to square and resize my products.
In few clicks and steps I have them at rite size.

I T S S O O I N

Excellent! would deffo recommend! Adds a professional feel to your website! Have been using this for a while now :)

Chilled-Designs

Good stuff so far! I like it very very very very very much alright so how's that for a review? I saiddddd how's that for a review?

PainRelief.VIP

I used Photo Resize by Pixc to make all my pictures uniform and within 2 minutes the pictures were resized and the site looked clean and straight!

Groei

Very user friendly and easy to implement to make your store look top of the line.
I appreciated the step-by-step process which was very useful for new users.

Sp-oiled!

I love this app, It does what it says it will do. All your pictures will be sized appropriately and look great in your store. Very easy to navigate and use.

Freya's Kiss

Great app for streamlining the workflow. To do this manually, would "cost" me hours of my time. My time is far more valuable than $20/mo.
As far as the actual performance, it is smooth and simple. Click to scan, click again to replace. For over 3000 photos (that were all various sizes) it took a total of 20 minutes.
Highly recommended. For small stores, you may be able to use the free version. For large inventories, $20/mo is a steal.

idressmodest

i love the way this app works. it's reliable, cute and so user friendly. thank you for making another great app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108