Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Bmore Bae Boutique

I used this app to help me rseize my images and to make everything more cohesive. Perfect!
Thank you!

Ayva's Closet

Love how it can be all resizes at once and I dont have to do it one by one. Other apps that I tried made me do it one picture at a time. This app is super fast and easy.

tanquemania

Worked fine for a few months, now I'm just getting a 404 error anytime I get into the app windows inside the Shopify panel. Had to uninstall until they fix it.

September 13, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear you encountered some problems. We had some technical issues awhile back, but it's now fixed. We've also reached out to you to help and update you. 😊

Play Paws Pets

The app was working fine until recently. I'll give it three stars until it's fixed. After that, I'll put it back up to 5.

August 23, 2021

I appreciate you sending this feedback 😊. I've asked the team to look into the issue and we already reached out so we can help.

sugarandbear

Awesome apps! Is simple and easy to use. Just go with one click and done with the resizing of image. Great apps for first time user in Shopify and who is not good at image resizing format . Highly recommended.

August 19, 2021

Thanks for your review! I'm happy to hear were able to help you out and appreciate the recommendation, too 😊

Nordic Wellness Drinks

love it and it is so easy to use... I used the free plan for my site and expect to use the paid plan when we scale up.

August 19, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. Glad you liked how our photo resize app is easy to us. 😊

BIERBOX

I resized pics to improve the speed of my website, and the whole process with Photo Resize was smooth and seamless! I highly recommend the app.

August 15, 2021

Thanks for recommending the app and taking time to leave a review 😊 Reach out if we can assist with anything else.

Kesz Fashion

Keszfashion.com
Although I did like the resize photos because it does make it easier, my score number went down significantly. I'm not sure why or how because I thought this would help. In regards to pricing, I did pay to go which wasn't that much however if you're paying CAD it's covered to over $5. Still not a bad price in my opinion.

August 15, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We would love to be able to assist so you are 100% satisfied. Our team will be in touch to see how we can help.

The Beauty Bar xmoorehair

This app helped me resize all my images in less than 5 minutes. Would recommend to save you time and worry.

August 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and the recommendation. I'm glad our photo resize app was able to help you save some time on resizing.

Zampette Pelose™ - The Store For Our Pet

This app is perfect for resizing photos, I used it for my store zampettepelose.com; I recommend it to anyone who wants professional photos.

August 8, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback 😊 Always glad to hear from our users.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 158 159