Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

The Panic Room Online

Excellent and easy to use service, would highly recommend people use this to make all images look just right on their site.

Monty's Dog Store

Great app did what I wanted. I was having problems getting the landing page image to fit on the desktop and mobile. I would use this app again.

Thank you for your review. Glad we could help 🙂

Ambar Shop

I used and have a amazing result, all my gallery have the same size now, thank to all team behind to the application

Thank you for your review 😃 Glad we could help

Svelte Lifestyle

Amazing! Great work and very fast. Will definitely be using in the future for my store. Install this app immediately!

Thanks for your review and recommending to install our Photo Resize app 🤩

2udrinks

Awesome app. It made photos look neater. I highly recommend this app. It is so easy to use. Thumbs up to developer.

May 26, 2020

Thank you for your review 😃 Glad we could help!

PurpleGems

Very disappointing, it didn't give me option to define my re-size. Plus how could you not include more image gallery in your app description.

May 26, 2020

Hi there,
We've reached out to you via email to address your concern. Please check your inbox so we can assist you further.

Coffee & Jesus

ThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanks

Perfect Pacifier

I have been having a difficult time figuring out how to resize all my images to one uniform size. This app made things so much easier

May 24, 2020

Glad we could make things easier for you! Thank you for taking the time to review our app 😃

House of Dad LLC

The app was a huge time saver, allowing me to resize photos in bulk. Would definitely recommend using it.

May 24, 2020

So happy to hear that we saved you time. Thank you for recommending our app! 😁

The Khalyat Shop

Solid App. It was rather helpful, and it did the job right. I am unhappy with how few images I was able to resize for free, but it's worth the payment for people with a lot of different products and inventory to look professional.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We would love to be able to provide you with more free images however unfortunately it does cost us to process and store every single image. I hope we managed to save you time that you can spend on other parts of your business.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reach out. 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 136 137