Photo Resize by Pixc

Photo Resize by Pixc

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Tulip

I used this app to resize all my photos and it did the job perfectly and made my site and photos look way better and professional since they were different sizes and looked messy

September 18, 2019

Green Box Jewellers

it didnt make my photots all the same size :/

September 18, 2019

hanks for your review.

We would love to help you with the app to resize your images. Our customer success team has reached out to you via email. Please get in touch with us so we can assist you.

awarestep.com

Worked perfectly. I wanted to make my product pics look the same way and this app helped. Easy to use.

September 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! Reach out if we can help with anything else.

Overhead Door Parts Canada

Saved me a lot of time resizing 150 images on my site. Still a handful of tweaks to do here and there, but this app definitely saved me hours! Cheers, Pixc!

September 11, 2019

Glad we saved you hours! Feel free to email us about other things that you need tweaking and we will try and help you out. (hello@pixc.com)

Wood Sheds for Sale

I used this app to help me resize all of my product images and it was sooooo easy! Will definitely keep using for my site!

September 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear you found it easy. We are always keen to hear any other ideas or feature requests you may have.

OATH + EMBER

Exactly what I needed. So fast and easy and my product pages are instantly uniform! Everyone needs this tool.

September 7, 2019

Thanks for your review! So happy to hear that you think everyone needs our app 🤩

Honor Your Dek

I used this app to quickly reformat all my images to be square for a more uniform look in my collection pages. It definitely exceeded my expectations in the ease of use and speed of the conversion.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else.

VEZTEN

Does exactly what it is said to do and it does it perfectly. Good job! Some other words to reach the 100 character minimum... :D

August 29, 2019

Thank you for your review and for making the 100 character minimum 😀

Into The Abys

I love this app..i am happy to have found this... this is very user friendly! Thank you for the great help!

August 28, 2019

Thank you for the review. Glad you love the app! Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else.

AmaiaAnthony Apparel

Easy to use.
Quick and accurate process.
The time it took to make my website look neat and professional was quicker than expected! Definitely an app to download.

August 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Reach out if we can assist with anything else.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124