Pixc: Photo Resize

Pixc: Photo Resize

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Pixc
4.7
December 5, 2022

excelente, ajustó mis fotos gratuitas para poder tener más velocidad en mi página web. Super recomendado.

A BAJO PRECIO PERU
Peru
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Pixc replied December 5, 2022

Gracias por los comentarios 😊 Me alegra saber que podemos ayudarlo con sus necesidades de cambio de tamaño. Si tiene preguntas o inquietudes, háganoslo saber. Estamos aquí para ayudar.

December 3, 2022

The best app ever helped me resize everything in my shop without doing any extra hard work definitely would recommend

LUVMYPET
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Pixc replied December 3, 2022

Happy to hear we're able to help you save time and resources resizing your photos 🤩 Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.

December 2, 2022

I used this app to help get a better quality photo and allowed my page to be faster when there is customers scrolling.

Glowlights
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
Pixc replied December 3, 2022

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad we're able to help you with your product photos. Please reach out if you have any questions 😊

Edited December 1, 2022

1. Doesnt resize all images so the store looks worse, some images are really big some are really small. 2. Takes a long time, 6400 pictures to resize on my site took 48 hours total 3. corrupted some product pictures so now when I klick on the product it says the product doesnt exist. Good concept, poor excustion

Alzavar
Sweden
Time spent using app: 1 day
Pixc replied December 3, 2022

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our app. This shouldn't take long to process 6,400 images. We have reached out to you to assist you on your concerns.

November 30, 2022

Great app, done exactly what I needed! Didnt realise my store images needed to be resized. Feels so much smoother.

Beauty By OPULENCE
Time spent using app: 23 days
Pixc replied November 30, 2022

Thanks for your review 😊 Happy to know we're able to help you with your product photos!