Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

facedept

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Fast resizing so that pages load quickly. Who doesn't want that?

Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply

Photo Resize did exactly what I needed. It's not intended to CROP your images, instead it corrects the aspect ratio so each image lines up prettily in a row, allowing the text below the thumbnails to also line up horizontally across the pages. I love this app. Changing the aspect ratio on thousands of images was a manual task that none of us wanted to do. To have an app that could do it for me, in about 48 hours, instead of manually over the course of the next 2 years was amazing! I paid for the upgrade and it was well worth it. And I've turned on auto sizing, so no matter the ratio of mfg provided images, all of our thumbnails will line up correctly as we continue to add products weekly. Thank you Pixc!

February 19, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review. You have articulated what we do better than we ever have!
Please reach out if we can help with anything else. 😊

Champs Home Theater Seating

I use this great app to resize all my photos. Every website should use this app to help with their photos needs.

February 9, 2020

Thanks for your review and recommending our app. If we can help with anything else, please let us know. ☺️

Henleys Medical Supplies Webshop

Superb app, fixed all my issues with images, highly recommend for a quick fix. Now my images dont move around when i use the thumnail slider.

February 5, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad we could help you. Reach out if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Cacio Pepe Meals

This app is an absolute joke. It does nothing at all other than taking your money. Does not change the size of your pictures on your website. Customer service is less than helpful, just asks you to resize more images (spend more money) to get it to work. Don't waste your time.

February 5, 2020

We're sorry for the inconvenience but we do appreciate your review. We replied a few hours ago to the Shopify support ticket that was initiated earlier. Please check your spam folder if you haven't received the email. We would love to help you.

Create 2 Inspire

The program was easy to use and took literally 1 min to download upload and resize the images. Recommended

February 3, 2020

Thank you for your review and for recommending us!

quimstake

UPDATE NO REPLY AND NO ANSWER, THESE ARE LIES.... PLUGIN DOES NOT WORK!!! I AM GOING TO CHARGE BACK THE CARD I USED TO PAY FOR THIS GARBAGE AND RAISE CONCERN WITH SHOPIFY ADMIN.

What a garbage, does not do what it supposed to do! I have 30K images and I wanted an app to make images look same size in the collection and normal size in the product page. Well this piece of garbage promises to do that, but nothing is getting changed and all images look different. Piece of sh****

January 29, 2020

Thank you for getting in touch. We ran the app for you however it looks like you have closed your Shopify store and account.

So, unfortunately, even though we resized over 19,000 photos for you the process stops if you close your store.

We’re sorry you have had a bad experience.

Pelletteria Italiana

I used the app to resize my pictures, it is hassle-free and I am very happy with it. thaaaank you!!!

January 29, 2020

Thank you for your review 😊 Please feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else.

YouHealth

awesome app!! I loved how easy it was to integrate with my existing workflow. I'd recommend anyone use this!

January 23, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review! Glad our app was helpful.

Little Olive Baby Boutique

Love that the app does it all automatically. It would have taken me ages otherwise. All images are scanned and then any issues are highlighted and fixed at the click of a button.

January 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad you like the app. We work hard to provide a good experience. If you have any feature requests or need help with anything else, please let us know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 130 131