Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Call Me Señorita

Did I spend almost $50 just for this? It's looking very small and it's worse than before. I want to reverse it back! Very unhappy with what it looks like right now!!!!!!!

Acantha

amazing! Really recommend for photo quality on shopify and resizes, fantastic and worth instegrating with your store!

Eagle 1 Store

checking the app out - like the re-size portion - like to know how this app will speed of the load time -

Senara

It resized my images but now the text under the image is not centered and it looks very messy. How can I fix this please??

January 16, 2022

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Our team will reach out to you soon so we can help you.

Fina Tavola

This app was game changer for us! We had different sizes for pictures which was making our website look unprofessional. This app changed all of our pictures in under 10m (over 500 pictures) and gave our website a much needed new look. Thank you for creating such a useful app!

January 16, 2022

You're very much welcome 🤩 It's really nice hearing feedback like this, as our intention is really to help merchants like yourself save time so you can focus on other important things in running your online store. If you have any questions or suggestions, just drop us a message. We're here to help!

StepFoward ActiveWear

GREATTTT APP TO USE BUT THERE ARE FORCING ME TO USE 100 WORDS MAX SO THATS WHAT I THINK IS THE BEST THING

January 16, 2022

Thanks for the review 😊 I'm sorry about the 100 words max, unfortunately that's a default setting by Shopify 😌 Nevertheless, I'm glad to hear that you like how our photo resize app works!

Petaholic

Does the job very will and without much effort on the users end as it analyzes the photos on its own and give you an option to preview before going through with it

January 16, 2022

Thanks for the feedback! I'm happy you find our app useful. If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact us 😊

livingsquarebe

perfect app love it thanks gretta riel ! found it on youtube guys ! should resize everything once i am done with all the picture !

January 16, 2022

It's nice to hear that you like how our photo resize app works 🤩 Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. We're here to help!

SYLKI

super easy to use! Yet to test if it has improved my site speed but so far, really simple and fast - saved me loads of time just now

January 16, 2022

I'm so glad we're able to help you save time, as it's really our goal! 😊 Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Dammya Swimwear

Really quick and easy to use, I literally uploaded this app and took me less thant 5 second to resize all my website!

January 16, 2022

I'm happy to hear you find our app useful and fast 🤩 Thank you for taking the time leaving your feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 167 168