Pixc: Photo Resize

Pixc: Photo Resize

Built for Shopify

Reviews (2,000)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its time-saving, easy-to-use image resizing capabilities. They value its affordability, including a free option, and its "Pay As You Go" plan. The app is praised for enhancing website speed and SEO through image optimization. Its reliable bulk edit and upload feature is noted for its speed, with one merchant resizing 450 images in under 4 minutes. Merchants recommend it for its fast service and automatic image resizing and optimization.

October 2, 2020

Awesome app and truly easy to use and versatile, free for 50 photos.
This really helped with my website speed loading.

hip object
New Zealand
Pixc replied October 7, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. Glad we could help you! Reach out if you have any questions or need anything else. 😁

August 8, 2020

Just try it. I am more than satisfied Made my site look much better with a few clicks I have 850-1000 products and not all the images are the same size which made the titles not line up on TURBO theme. All fixed in minutes.

nyIwear
Pixc replied August 9, 2020

Glad to hear that you are more than satisfied with our Resize Photo app!
If you have any suggestions or feature requests, please reach out. And THANK YOU for taking the time to leave us a review 😊

April 16, 2021

When I first purchased the app, I thought I was going to be able to resize the images to the specific size that I needed but there was no option to do so. So after I paid per image and had all my images resized I realized that there was no option to set my specific size without upgrading. So then I upgraded to the monthly subscription to be able to set my max height/width and then realized that this doesn't apply to images smaller that what I set my max width to. I really would like a refund. I was not aware of the amount of limitations that came with this app.

COUTONIC
About 1 month using the app
Pixc replied April 25, 2021

Hi there, I want to apologize if we didn't meet your expectation. We've sent a request for Shopify regarding your refund request. Please check your inbox folder to check our email. Thank you.

February 2, 2021

laraklass.desing
Greece
Pixc replied February 6, 2021

Woooo 🎉 Thanks for the review! Reach out if we can help with anything else.

August 21, 2021

The app was working fine until recently. I'll give it three stars until it's fixed. After that, I'll put it back up to 5.

Play Paws Pets
About 1 month using the app
Pixc replied August 23, 2021

I appreciate you sending this feedback 😊. I've asked the team to look into the issue and we already reached out so we can help.

June 30, 2019

I used this app to resize my webstore images - it does exactly what it says, and is easy to use. Saved me hours of time. :)

Gone RIDING
Pixc replied July 3, 2019

Glad we could save you hours of your time. Feel free to email us if you have any questions or need help with anything else. 😀

December 22, 2023

Sehr schnell und 50 kostenlose Bilder zum anpassen.

farmersvaluefirst
Germany
About 1 hour using the app
June 23, 2021

I was using photoshop to resize images on my site and it was very time consuming. This app is easy to use. I quickly resized over 200 images on my site.

UTV Parts Guy
Pixc replied June 28, 2021

I'm glad you're happy with how easy it is to use our app. Thanks for taking the time to write your feedback 😊 If there's anything else we can assist you with, just contact us. We'll be more than happy to help!

December 31, 2022

Wonderful been looking for this App great product for your store and very easy to install great customer service

Amanda B3.
Pixc replied January 9, 2023

Appreciate you taking the time to leave this review 😊 Glad you find our app useful and our customer service team helpful.

February 19, 2020

Photo Resize did exactly what I needed. It's not intended to CROP your images, instead it corrects the aspect ratio so each image lines up prettily in a row, allowing the text below the thumbnails to also line up horizontally across the pages. I love this app. Changing the aspect ratio on thousands of images was a manual task that none of us wanted to do. To have an app that could do it for me, in about 48 hours, instead of manually over the course of the next 2 years was amazing! I paid for the upgrade and it was well worth it. And I've turned on auto sizing, so no matter the ratio of mfg provided images, all of our thumbnails will line up correctly as we continue to add products weekly. Thank you Pixc!

Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply
Pixc replied February 19, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review. You have articulated what we do better than we ever have!
Please reach out if we can help with anything else. 😊