Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 17, 2019

I used this app and helped me a lot.
high recommended.
very friendly and helpful customer services.
I like it

Buto Store
Egypt
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 17, 2019

Easy configuration and reviews are vital for conversion! Easy to send emails with coupons for customers!

PlayWear Football
Belgium
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 17, 2019

This app is really easy to use, looks great, and the support is the best ever. They helped me immediately after reporting a problem, in Sunday.. :D Thanks!

Intelli-Massage
Poland
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 14, 2019

Excellent app, very user friendly and easy to use. Highly recommended to everyone that wishes to increase brand credibility.

Simply Nuts
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 14, 2019

It's really easy to use, saves you a lot of time with importing reviews, is just few clicks and done, the help center is really responsive, I had an issue with the app I texted them on the chat and in less than an hour problem was solved.

zineco
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 12, 2019

good good good godd good good good good godd good goood gooood good goood goood goood godd..............0

Trangoo
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 22 days
November 9, 2019

Hopefully this app works as promised, I saw great things wrote about it compared to other review apps that require a lot of manual work to add CVS files to import reviews ;p

BeastModeBass
Time spent using app: 29 days
November 7, 2019

This is one of the best apps that i have found. really easy to use, and the customer support is amazing. they have helped problem solve really quickly and are more than helpful. thank you!

TheTotShop
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 2, 2019

Great customer support! They helped me within 5 minutes, an that on a saturday. Very friendly and open to any changes i wanted to make to the design and features.

IncredibleFace
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 1, 2019

Looks great so far! I just installed and I had been looking for a way to display my ebay feedback. This looks like it will do the trick!

Hype Stew Sneakers Detroit