Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Gearandglam

Opinew is an awesome review app. If you are a new Shopify store owner and are looking to get your business up off the ground, it's super important that you have product reviews on your site. This is the app you want to try and here are three reasons why.

1) The price is right. Unlike some of the other popular review apps, the pricing structure of Opinew is based on the results your store is getting, not on the features available in the app. This means you get way more bang for your buck. You have full control over which reviews are published and full control over your product review requests that are sent out to your customers. This is going to save me a lot of money compared to the other popular review app I was going to try.

2) The product reviews looks good inside your store, and the app is easy to install and easy to use. I tried some of the other review apps out there and I actually like Opinew the best, which was great because it was also the most affordable app.

3) The customer support I received solidified my decision to go with the Opinew app. Shortly after I installed the app I received an email from the developer. He had a couple suggestions for me that helped me increase the page load speed of my site by 4 seconds. He also offered to make a couple edits so that Opinew would fit my theme better. I really appreciated the extra mile he went to make sure that everything worked properly on my site.

So if you have a small or growing Shopify store, or even a big one, this is the product review app you want to choose. It works just as well, if not better than the other apps out there– at a fraction of the cost. I highly recommend you give Opinew a try today.

Priya Spa Inc

I have been selling in both Amazon's USA and Canadian marketplaces and recently started my Canadian and USA Shopify online stores. Starting a new online store and no reviews means poorer sales until those reviews come in organically. The wonderful feature of the Opinew Product Review app is that this app allows me to import and synchronize, with a few simple clicks, all my Amazon reviews (from both my Amazon USA and Canadian Marketplaces). With this Opinew feature I can leverage all my Amazon reviews to provide the social proof to my Shopify store customers that they need to make an informed buying decision. Awesome. Moreover, the customer service provided by Opinew is absolutely amazing. I just activated my Shopify Canadian online store, and with the help of the wonderful team at Opinew I got all of my reviews transferred from my Shopify USA online store into my Canadian store. The Opinew Team went above and beyond to do this for us, as some custom coding was required. If you have been selling on Amazon and are now opening a Shopify online store - I very strongly recommend to you the Opinew Product Review App. Trust me you need this app. I love this app so much, I purchased it twice (one for my Shopify Canadian store and one for my Shopify USA store).

Diamond Discounts2018

Very Good looking app with the excellent & supportive developer and customer support .. I'm so excited to see the next updates soon

Canine Cardio

The app is great and the support is awesome. I would highly recommend this review app to any store owner.

Anita. thecaninecardioclubstore.com

Breezy Dollars

This is probably one the best app that i would recommend to every store. Importing review is extremely simple, just paste the link and it does alll the works for you. With those high quality amazon based reviews, I was able to get sales!

Gents Against Poaching

Excellent App! Very quick and easy to install and displays all my existing reviews from Amazon without me having to start from scratch on my website.

Had a very minor problem which was quickly resolved by Tomasz, who provided excellent customer service.

Highly recommended if you sell on Amazon.

Hair Triss

App that go along with all themes. Display stars under the product titles, reviews with pictures from aliexpress and amazon and questions.
Great app, awesome support, would definitely recommend.
100% satisfied

Goldstar Games

App displays the ratings below product titles on both product pages and and any other page where that product listing appears. The module is clean, customizable, and importing is SO EASY. I spent hours looking for an app that could import products from amazon easily and beautifully, and one that didn't cost a fortune. This is that app for sure. Customer service is super responsive and helped me customize the review module even further. HIGHLY recommended!

Peachlifeinc

Very responsive customer support and extremely helpful options within the app! Certain functions were only available on opinew.

Chillboys

We love this app! It is very easy to set up and offers simple but powerful benefits. We are able to import our reviews from Amazon and manage settings with no issues. Reviews are so important to help customers feel confident with their purchase. We immediately experienced an increase in our conversion rate after adding Opinew and displaying customer reviews to our visitors. We had a few questions about setting up some of the extra features and the support team was very responsive and helpful. I wish we would have discovered Opinew sooner!