Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Smart Life Hackers

First of all amazing customer service. Tomasz went out of his way to help me not just upload and fix review problems but also fix page speed issues I was having. They reply almost instantly to all my questions and that alone deserves 5 stars.

The app it self is fantastic - clearly shows all your reviews, very easy import from Amazon or Aliexpress. Just install and keep crushing with Opinew!

Keep America Now

This is a great product with amazing customer service. At first it seemed like a minimally beneficial app; however, they reached out to me, on their own and offered to clean up the placement and details in my code. I accepted the request and they performed a very good job of cleaning up its appearance on my site. AAA+ service and very easy to use.

Rosies Fashion And Lifestyle

If there is an APP you need, this is the one!
My website already looks professional and I am 100% sure I get the customers trust. This is an App ALL stores should have.

And the customer service is awesome. I had some small issues in the beginning, but Tomaz at support respond almost in a minute and fixed the problems. Even in the weekends he gave support. Night and day.
I was wondering if he never sleep :)

I give 5 stars. If there was more stars to give, I would give them all.

Keep it up guys!

Fashionsnova

Honestly the greatest customer service i've received by any app on shopify!

keep it up guys !

Joule Sack

This app is a must have for ALL Shopify store owners. The customer service is absolutely wonderful to work with. They take your inquiries seriously and make sure they walk with you every step of the way to ensure that all requests are made to your standards...and most often times than not, they go above and beyond. If you want to increase your business metrics, then this app should be in your portfolio. Period. Keep up the great work, Opinew!

Crossthebag

Would give more than 5 stars if possible. Tomasz is ultra responsive and super quick, customizes it per your preferences...he is the bomb, if only he serviced all the apps!

Don White Artdreamer

Great App! Gives my product pages a professional upgraded look. Just started and already have reviews coming in -- very happy! Support is awesome and goes the extra mile. Recommend!

Cocomixer

Great review app which work very well with the theme and responsive too. Allows import reviews from Amazon listing easily which is a plus. Faced some issues to get it to integrate correctly to my Turbo theme initially, contacted their support and they helped to resolve all the issues right away. Thanks for your excellent customer support! Highly recommended!

Stonker Kiting And Stand Up Paddle

This app looks extremely good. Installs very easily and being a bit of a novice with these things I had some questions to ask. Answers came back very quickly.

Sirensong Wetsuits

I am so happy that I found this app! The pricing structure is fair and supportive of small businesses, the app's features are robust, and the customer support is exceptional. A true gem!