Reviews Increase Conversions
Boost sales through text & photo reviews app. Import dropship reviews to get instant customer validation. See the power of Social Proof.
Optimized, Customizable Review
Reviews Optimized to not slow down your store. Edit the look and feel of review widget to match your website theme. Customize review email
Import Product Reviews
Import reviews from Amazon, Aliexpress reviews, Ebay. Supports: Oberlo reviews, Importify, Dropified, Spreadr Photo reviews import
About Opinew Product Reviews
What merchants say about us:
"I wish I could rate the support for this reviews app higher than 5 stars! These guys are awesome! - Dale Audrey Oral Fitness Inc."
About Opinew Product Reviews App
Opinew collects product reviews with option to add photos from customers. We let you import from Amazon, Aliexpress and Ebay, making it easy to get started.
Opinew is extremely optimized for Shopify - our technology ensures that our reviews app doesn't affect your page load speeds - we don't make any requests on a page open.
- We give you all the features no matter which plan you are on.
Everybody should be able to access the full power of social proof, small shops and large. The difference is the amount of post-purchase review requests you can send out by email each month and the number of product reviews you import from Aliexpress, Amazon or Ebay.
- Easy setup - no coding required
- Text & Photo Reviews
- Importing Aliexpress reviews, Ebay reviews and Ebay feedback, Amazon reviews
- Review Request Emails (Verified Reviews)
- Fits with any theme
- Optimized. Page load speed not affected
- Customize color, style, fonts of reviews widget
- Customize email templates. Create branded emails with easy to use drag and drop editor.
- Coupons to Boost Review Numbers
- Comment and Resolve Reviews
- Star badges - show stars on product pages and collections
- All Reviews Page - create a page with all reviews from your shop
- Questions and Answers
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - rich snippets make stars and product info appear in the Google search results
- Automatically sync Amazon Reviews, Ali reviews
- Track How Many Sales You Make Thanks to Reviews
- Multilanguage - English, French (Avis), Spanish (Reseñas), German (Kundenrezension), Portuguese (Avaliações), Italian (Recensioni), Russian (Отзывов)
Integrations * Oberlo * Importify * Dropified * Spreadr
How to Get Started
Easy one-click installation with migration from other review management systems (Yotpo, Shopify Product Reviews, Orankl) to import all of your existing Aliexpress reviews, Amazon product reviews or Ebay reviews. We will be available for any support necessary to install and tour the plugin, free of charge!
Free Support 7 days a week includes
- Installation and any small CSS adjustments to make the Opinew review widget fit nicely in your Shopify theme
- Migration from other review systems like Loox, Yotpo, Judgeme, Orankl, Shopify Product Reviews, Rivyo, Ryviu, Stamped
- If there is anything that isn't on the list we will do everything to help regardless. Just drop us at the email listed in the support section of the listing
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
7 days free trial on Basic plan then pick a plan
Overall rating Based on 218 reviews
Most recent reviews
Very nice app. It helped me a lot with importing reviews from Amazon. Also the customer service is really helpful and friendly. Recommended
I used literally every other review app, and they all seemed to have minor issues and it was nearly impossible to get immediate help. Opinew's live chat function got me through my deadline swiftly. Also, shoutout to tomasz he's awesome and went above and beyond for me
I tested this app and it was able to get reviews onto my store but it was a frustrating experience. App just needs time but not ready yet. I did get reply from support but zero help.
Biggest issue is after uninstalling app it left code in my theme that still shows scraps in my store.
Sorry to hear you had issues. Shopify's to blame that they don't let developers remove the code when you hit uninstall.
Solution: Uninstall from within the app. Install it again, then go to Account menu, scroll down and click the uninstall button there. The app will remove the code and uninstall itself.
Also apologies for the quality of support. We did reply within 1 minute of your message and did everything we could at the time to help you. Any technical issues we usually resolve right at that moment but sometimes it takes longer, you run a company you surely must understand that - it was the latter in this case.