Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Power WearHouse

We added this app to secure more product reviews with the goal of increasing customer conversion on our site. The onboarding team were extremely helpful. They patiently led us through the process. We couldn't ask for better customer support. Looking forward to seeing an uptick in conversion in the weeks to come.

Nordicwinds

Awesome Review App and the customer support is 10 stars. I had some problems with my site and needed som guidance, and the support team was there right away and helped me in a professional matter. I had alot of questions and they were very patience with me. This is the app you need! Thank you

Authentic Organizer

It was very easy for me to import product reviews. You didn't need to edit any code, which was nice.

ATP Sports

Great app, easy to use and amazing customer service! Very customizable and they keep adding more and more features!

The Pleasure Scenter

I like the ease of Opinew, but unclear on full application. I have made an appointment with Opinew for more clarity.

STAR LUXURY MODA

E' fantastica!! Mi trovo benissimo! Ha importato tutte le recensioni facilemente. E' molto intuitiva e semplice da usare! Altamente raccomandata!

Leertz

This app is amazon, Support always responded on time whenever i needed. I highly recommend Opinew app. Great app great customer support

Ogre Enterprises LLC

This App just flat out works :). Our reviews are everywhere we need them to be because of the App. Great customer service as well.

Bazicstore

Great app to use. Automatically sync which saves lots of time! The service is nice and efficient as well! Recommend!

Enrivan

great to use app - don't need to use excel to load, upload reviews from amazon - just give the URL and the reviews will be there along with images. Great customer service. I highly recommend Opinew !!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101