Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

JAMILABOX

really help me on my business thanks a lot!
also their service is so fast and beyond the best
thanks thanks

Monaddecor

The support is superb and the app itself works great. Theres not much more I could have asked for, Thanks!

Earth&Skye Official

5 stars for customer support I receive a response within minutes. Very professional , helpful and very patient.

Soundporium

Just started using Opinew. They offer a super responsive customer service experience and offer to help you add widgets to your store if you lack coding experience. So far I like the features and customization possibilities within the app. The only thing they don't have yet is social media integration (fb,google, etc) but I think they will be adding that soon.

WalkingPad

This is the first time I have experienced such good customer service.
Always helpful, always available. The application meets all our requirements!

Fragrance JA

very useful, does exactly as described, I have updated to the professional version. Worth every dollar spent. thank you.

Pet Sleep Source

So far guys great app easy to use no problems at all very cool glad too be with you . I wish i had more too say. The widgets work seamlessly to be hones

Fleetwood Digital

Not only does the app allow for matching the existing branding of my website, but the importing of reviews was quick and painless. The support staff was beyond prompt offering instant service on a Sunday, and answering questions with exact steps to execute. When asked to make a change to the placement of a widget the task was completed before I could even ask what email to send the theme code access to. Performed like magic. I wish all apps would both function, and be supported like this one!

Patrol Academy

App works nicely to integrate reviews from Amazon. The customer service on installing the widgets on our theme was excellent, and made this process much easier.

GadgetlyWorld

Great App and great customer service, helped me to set up the install for my store quickly as I've had some problems with the auto install for my theme.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88