Reviews (1,654)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly design and advanced features, including easy importation of reviews from Amazon and Aliexpress. Its customizable design, review collection process, and Google Shopping campaign integration are also favored. The support team is noted for their prompt and efficient help. The free version offers significant functionality and the installation process is straightforward. Merchants value its ability to manage reviews, add product authenticity, and enhance store reputation.

July 5, 2024

The support team was extremely helpful and it was set up in no time. Highly recommended!

I would be happy if support could be provided in Japanese.

VEROMAN FIT
Japan
About 3 years using the app
May 16, 2024

This app has a variety of great features. It is a little bit more expensive but it delivers quality. The support is super fast and always helpful. Special thanks go to Adna.

ALPENLUFT
Austria
About 2 years using the app
June 11, 2024

The team behind the chat is wonderful and very helpful, if you have any issue: they are willing to help your right away in just a few minutes!

MagniPros
Over 2 years using the app
May 10, 2024

Using the Opinew app since years. It offers great features to grow my business and support in case of issues.

Beyond Nutrition
Luxembourg
About 4 years using the app
July 7, 2024

Cristian & Vatsal were a great help and pleasure to work with. This app gets the job done

Lets E-Bike
12 months using the app
June 3, 2024

While trying to Import my reviews on to my page I ran into some problems and reached out through their chat system, within Minutes their customer service jumped right on it! some of this stuff is not my expertise so I still couldn't figure it out so they said "let me work on it for a minute and get right back with you" and with in 15 minutes not only did they create an Excel spread sheet specifically for made for me but they even imported it on behalf! I wish everywhere I went had their level of customer service.

10 Stars for this App and their folk taking care of it, couldn't recommend it enough!

the-Jerky
17 days using the app
May 16, 2024

The support team was extremely helpful and it was set up in no time.
Highly recommended! It's exactly what we needed.

Belavola
6 months using the app
June 19, 2024

When I was struggling for uploading reviews on my shopify store, Opinew agent Emira helped me a lot. She was proactively helping me and answered my inquiries. I highly recommend using this app for people who want to import customer reviews to their website

My Store
Qatar
18 days using the app
May 12, 2024

This app is super easy to use. I was able to sort it out without any instructions. Nicely done team.

Ordenti
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
April 22, 2024

I had a small issue and they went above and beyond to fix it. I also really like the Amazon import feature, it's the main reason I got this app, and it works very well

SupplyMaid