Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews App, Aliexpress Amazon Ebay

3dcarpet.co

Works great and definitely helps pick up much extra sales on your web. I can definitely recommend. Thumbs up!

Eternal Clear

A lot of good features but very buggy and difficult to navigate interface. Really hard to find what you're looking for.

Doodie Foodie™

Amazing display which can be customized, plus very fast and efficient customer service. I highly recommend.

pureproshop

So far its beaten other review apps on my new site and i really like the style of reviews it really captivated my attention

REMO-Collection

Great app for building store customers i would love for everyone to give this a try in order to grow their store and make some money

omaxim

Great experience, always have used it with my websites, and stores, easy to use, and effective. Would always recommend.

TSKYBEAR

good

bukubuy

I'm pretty new to all these review importing apps but this is the best one I've used so far. Opinew support team was super helpful and answered all my questions. They definitely earned my business!

Comfyorthopedic

i was scared because of the price but once you get to use the app and see the features and the support you get its AWESOME. i love it

Beeline

Shopify has reviewed Opinew Product Reviews App and verified that it needs access to all past and future orders to provide value to you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64