4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust features and user-friendly design that effectively collects and displays customer reviews, enhancing product credibility. It's praised for its easy installation, appealing design, and quick customer support. Unique features like importing reviews from Amazon and customizable review designs are particularly valued. The app integrates well with Shopify stores and offers a free plan for beginners.

January 30, 2024

Easy to use, if there are issues, devs will help you out asap.

Thanks!

Allica.de
Germany
About 4 hours using the app
January 31, 2024

The support team is very helpful.
Although there were some issues, their chat support was quick and helpful.

Cleanda
Switzerland
32 minutes using the app
January 31, 2024

Opinew's staff are very helpful.
Nitesh, thank you so much.
Highly recommended for merchants using Shopify.

Room N' Roam
About 2 hours using the app
February 20, 2024

My experience with Opinew has been amazing so far! Paul took the time to explain the features of each plan and made sure that all of my requirements were met. We then had a couple of sessions where he taught me how to import my reviews from Amazon, set up a review collection flow and push my reviews to my Google Shopping campaigns. Customisation requests were never too much trouble for them and everyone has been so friendly and helpful. The store is looking great and the reviews even got translated to Dutch for me! 10/10, thank you!

Monfoot wear
Netherlands
February 11, 2024

I used this app last year and it was great. The only reason I decided to uninstall was because at the time I didn't have many customers. Today I noticed some code was left from the app and got in touch with their support team. They attended me immediately, and even though I am not their client anymore tried to solve the problem within minutes. Amazing customer support, if one day I decide to start collecting reviews again it will be with Opinew

The Ivory White
Spain
February 23, 2024

Tried a lot of apps for review import but this worked the best. Great app even in free plan

Hearth & Haven
India
February 19, 2024

The app is great, it helps us add authenticity to the product. It would be better if more comments could be synced for free.

lubluelu
Hong Kong SAR
February 2, 2024

j'ai installe cette appli, maintenant j'ai un Code "liquid error" sur chaque produit qui est impossible a enlever, aidez moi a l'enlever s'il vous plait !

Ama Paris
France
28 minutes using the app
Opinew replied February 3, 2024

Désolé d'entendre ça! Veuillez accepter nos excuses. Nos développeurs ont déjà résolu le problème. Nous apprécierions la suppression de l'avis 1 étoile

February 26, 2024

Thank you for your excellent support and for creating such a fantastic app!

Hattie's Gifts
February 13, 2024

Great customer support and agent Tarik was very helpful on getting me started.

DiscreetGuru