Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

halfpricedmacs

Love this app, and love the customer support! Onboarding was amazing, and ongoing live chat support is beyond compare.

The Hook Up

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This is the best app for the price and trust me I've lost a lotttt of money trying to find a professional and automated review app for my Shopify store. They helped me with everything I needed quickly and even helped me to adjust the code when needed. 10/10 would recommend!

VASN Store Cia

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Magnifico!!! Muito bom esse app, estou adorando!!! Show de bola, está mim ajudando muito... recomendo!

CompresFort

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Prescia

It's very easy to use, which I appreciate.
It was easy to use, the customer service was helpful, and my site speed has not been affected.

Hongaek

Time spent using app 41 minutes

noiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MR.SKINCARE

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app is easy to use and integrates easily with other apps. The customer support is terrific and helped every step of the way.

Thehippiedog

WOW, I am blown away by the customer service. Daniel did exactly what I have been wishing to have on my site! It looks perfect! The service was quick and impeccable. Thank you you made my day! :)))

WooferWagon

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

The must-have review app for your store. The support is available 24/7 and was able to swiftly add widgets to my store. So easy to deal with and they sorted it all out for me with no hassle!

99centsbay

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Very HelpFull and Professional with outstanding customer service I'm very happy I found this app Very Happy!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 125 126