Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews App Photo Video Reviews Rating Amazon Ali Ebay

Amerissentials

Great app for the price. Integrates well with Google Merchant. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to increase reviews on their store.

Urbanize Exclusives

Worth the price.
I has all the basic features needed to build you product and store credibility.
Kudos!

Silk & Shine

Useful app, great support! I recommend it to everyone. If you have a problem, support will solve it.

drinkbasis

Big fan so far! Easy to set up and great support. Also, way more affordable than the alternatives!!!

Kai's Kookies Boutique

Thank you for providing a great rating app. It has been very helpful to my business in gathering feedback from past/present customers.

Kentyns

Je connais cette application depuis longtemps et c`est de mieux en mieux. Fonctionne très bien, l`interface est très facile d`utilisation et plusieurs options au choix. De plus le support client est juste parfait et très rapide, toujours prêts a aider si besoin. Merci au support

Koren Publishers

Happy with this app. Customers are responding well and the app has really boosted my sales. Easy to use as well. Lots of options.

Unhidden Heroines

I really like this app! I had a question about how to take care of a minor issue, and not only did I get an immediate response, but Thomasz was very polite, professional, kind, and efficient in getting me what I needed immediately. Thank you :)

SÖNER HERRKLOCKOR

They have a great customer support focus, Unfortunately the developer company is to small to handle the support in a professional manner. The product have potential but is not finished to be sold to companies that need more flexibility in the functions. Many answer we got from the support was, we will have that in the next version. A lot of the time when asking for help the answer was, have you read the tutorials, have you watched the movies and so on. That the answer you like when you are installing the app. Update after the owner's response:
First of all, we are not a IT organisation, we are small micro brand selling square watches for men. sonerbysweden.com Secondly, the videos was not the good, many are very short and doesn't show what they suppose, i remember ne that was like 7 seconds that basically showed a picture. That the owner and probably the only guy that works on the app is giving suåort day and night is admirable but doesn't work in the long term. Maybe This app will be good in the future when they get all the functions they say coming in the next release, for now there are much better apps. For example, not being able to send request for reviews to people that have not bought a product is crazy. If you have a influencer or a journalist that you have given a product to, they can't give you review!

January 10, 2021

We did spend almost 4 hours with the customer giving them pointers about the app and responding to their queries.

We've got awesome videos you can watch that explain our features step by step. Help center also has plenty of material to guide you through the app.

And the support team is always there 7 days a week to help with any problems you might have.

My feeling is customer mistook that we offer technical support but not dedicated onboarding.

Customer did mention they work in large IT where they might be used to lengthy demo and onboarding processes required to sell multi million dollar deals, so that's maybe where the confusion comes from.

jellyfishequarium

Note this is not free. It will put the following message in yoru store after the trail ends. Opinew Product Reviews Trial Ended Go to Opinew Admin > Account to pick your plan Do not like this.

January 7, 2021

Hi - our app is free to use until 30th order, which you are informed about when you install the app. This is because we understand that it might be tough to afford all the apps at the start, and give you time to get started.

You must have forgotten about that message it seems.

I also see from our statistics that your shop is doing great and our app have already helped you earn a good amount of money so our subscription looks like a good return of investment.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78