Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

Kidskin

I've been looking for an app like this for a while now. This app works perfectly!! The amazon review importer works perfect. Also great customer service. They helped me with the install and even helped me delete the previous review app I had. Can't wait to see how the email review requests works. Great app!!! Highly recommend!!!

ABCrystal

Great app to import reviews from amazon and other marketplaces.
the support team is great!
will keep using it.

Out & About Athletics

Great app to embed reviews into your shopify store. Easy to use and excellent support! I would recommend it.

Luxycartel

Excellent so far. Support team is great. App features are really good. Amazing for social proof. I recommend.

Borrow The Bazaar

great support that was very quick! said they might be adding the option to add custom form fields for reviews (customer age, height, weight, shoe size, stc.) which is the only thing missing. otherwise, perfect.

Lashes By Lucy

Can’t fault the customer service! Had a slight issue with the app and the theme i was using, i contacted the team through their live chat and they solved everything super quickly. Highly highly recommend! :)

dash camera | video doorbell | kids camera | video electronics | denicer

I have a problem when installing the APP, they helped me to solve the problem quickly. Thanks. If you want to import AMZ review, I recommend this.

Tuxgear

Amazing customer services! Help me when I was having trouble getting my Amazon reviews to import to my Shopify store! Also was able to make the reviews appear below the product title in your categories not just on the product pages! Very quick and fixed every issue!

Shopping Delight

I LOVE this app! I was having some issues at 12.30 am. I typed a comment in the app's chat window, thinking I wouldn't hear til the next day... surprisingly someone answered and said they will fix the issue! Absolutely awesome and friendly customer service, can't recommend enough!

Affordable Sex Doll

This is the best app and comes with great support! Has robust features and looks great! It's worth every penny!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18