Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DAILYLIFE-STORE

Location China

It works great! I love how easy it is to customize the app and work with developers to get exactly what I need.
Customer service is very responsive and always willing help you.

LeGamingRoom

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application pour mettre des avis sur mes produits et cela est très bien mais le gros problème est lorsqu'on met des nouveaux produits en ligne et on ne les voit pas dans l'application pour mettre des avis et je suis obligée à chaque fois de demander à un conseiller de faire une synchronisation afin d'avoir les nouveaux produits.

maisonoir

Location New Zealand

Very helpful and beginner friendly , thanks a lot Opinew.We needed something that would quickly get our store's reviews from other sources and also pull in our shop rating.
They were able to get me the feature at the price they requested.

The NiftyNook

They were able to get me the feature at the price they requested.

ComfyWings

Location Germany

Easy and free installation. App is great, deserves 5 stars. This app is superior to all other apps. The support is outstanding :)

Hawk and Home

So far it's exceeding my expectations and giving me layout ideas for the website. I am currently using the free version and it has not disappointed! The customer service team is excellent! It's amazing and the support is great.

Inner outer me

Very helpful and patient customer services. Easy access to contact an a member of their team. Love the product, thank you!!

selixir

Location France

Hautement recommandé! Opinew est une excellente application de révision.
Je suis complètement novice en programmation et j'ai demandé de l'aide.

Holiocare ME

I used this app for product reviews, the support is very collaborative. And the app is working fine.

Womana Fit

Location Italy

I love this app! Is amazing and the support team is fast and friendly. Definitely recommended! I have tried different review app and this by far the best

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119