Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews | Photo Reviews |Import Aliexpress Amazon Ebay

MORSEN

Awesome!! They are very patient and professional, I like the way they served to me!hahahahah I will definitely recommend them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hevels Goods

Great for importing reviews from different platforms. Their support is very fast, responded right away and guided me through the process. A very useful app, great support!

aunt-margarets-baked-cookies

I LOVE this app! I downloaded and tried all the top review-importing apps, and this is by far the best one. Their support is fantastic, too - I had a very custom issue and the support was above and beyond: they responded right away, made what I wanted possible, and then fixed a few other things about my store on the fly (I didn't even have to ask). Super impressed.

USA Global Deals

I have tried many apps to import reviews and so far this has been the best one!! The support is amazing. I was having trouble with something and I started a live chat and they answered right away! It is 10 pm where I live and they managed to respond so quickly. Also, the app lets me import from not just 1 platform but 3-4 platforms which makes my life so much easier. This app has made it so much convenient for me to sync all my reviews and also it is not too costly! I definitely recommend.

Buyandsmile

Customer support is excellent. They are quick and help you with everything. Application is perfect

The Sticker And Decal Mafia

This App is great for moving your reviews from Amazon or Ebay. They have great support and everything works as advertised.

Anime Unicorn

I decided to try this app because an other review app that I used in my shop slowed down the loading page. But Opinew app is perfect! I have no problems with slowing down the product pages. I am very satisfied. The customer service is also very friendly and answers fast! Thank you very much.

Bow Chicka Meow Meow

I really enjoy this app and it is very useful. I have found very little I do not enjoy. I highly recommend it to any store owner needing reviews.

AbsoluteSkin

My store is long one, But in Short I could not be happier today - now that I have a product reveiw system that works - and works well!!! I was with Yotpo on bigcommerce platform - and all was well, Until we where forced to move off the BC platform (Due to Payment gateways) and bad mistake for By BC for South African E-commerce sites, We migrated to Shopify, After much Ado Yotpo was unable to migrate the review file with over 1400 reveiws they sent me the file. I searched fo a suitable app at an afordable price. I tried several and all i tried had short comings. Until I tried Opinnew - I found the service from Tomasz and installation that even over the weekend, he did - took the file and uploaded it formated and uploaded it beyond perfect or excellent. I have a system thte really works well! Thanks Tomasz.

opolar

Great reviews app! I like it! It is what I am looking for. The after-sale service is very nice! It help me a lot. Worth!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8