Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

Joe Lach Digital Artist

I sell a lot of my artwork on my site. Posters, canvas prints, wood prints, etc. Being able to protect my images from downloads is an important part of my business. I started with the free Lite plan, went to the Basic plan, and just today upgraded to the Premium plan, as this app has been working very well for me. It gives me a lot of options to use or not use. Highly recommended if protecting your images is part of your business.

Just Like Mommy'z

The app works as it is supposed to. It was easy to setup and use. Developers provide good customer service, too- but didn't need it yet for this app :)

Lisa Dailey Fine Art

Although no app can completely guarantee a photo won't be stolen, this one is nearly perfect! I feel confident that it protects my images from those who are 'right-click' happy. The only flaw is that we're still unprotected from those who know how to do a screenshot. Thank you Photolock for your great product and customer service! ~ Lisa Dailey Fine Art

Imbriacoglobal

Ugurcan's customer service responses were incredible! Fast, competent, and courteous...very impressed!

Lingerie And Us

Great app hands down i like it

Luis Fraile Art

Excellent ! It works much better than expected. It offers a lot of options to avoid the most common image copying methods on Internet. And it comes with a simple and very intuitive configuration.

Steampunkorder

Worth the price does what its suppose

Weave Got It Canada

Perfect so far! It gets annoying when we forget and can't copy our own photos lol. So it's really great.

Better Products For Disabled People

very good application thank you using it maybe a year now and very happy with it...

Ze Republic

The easiest app ever to install and it does exactly what it says and more to protect your photos. Perfect.