Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

Sticker Fobs

This app is exactly what I've been looking for!

Pestemalcom

the app is very easy to install and ready for use. They have a super fast service, answered all of my questions, helped and gave tips about my website. Happy customer here...

Mtl Groceries

This was the only photo locking application that I found on Shopify that was able to disable right click solely for images without affecting anything else. All the other applications I found disabled right click for everything. I definitely recommend it!

Dirty Monkey Kustoms

I think this is a great feature especially if you are an artist, photographer or displaying original designs.

The Fox And The Mermaid

This is a great app! I have a huge problem with people stealing my photos so I was very happy to find this :-)

Fearlesscharm

This app is awesome for allowing me to keep my photos and text my own.
When editing my site (I often use copy and paste from my other products), I unlock everything. But when finished, by the click of a button, all of my images and text are secure.
Thank you! Great app!!!

Delygirl Creations

So far so good. So glad I could add this app to my store. It gives me a real sense of security.

Onlinestore2016

Greeting,

Simply put... AWESOME!

www.DaisyCloset.com

Steppnnstyle

This app works perfect so far thanks photolock. Beyondfleek.com

Trader Crew

This is a great app! The right click function is completely disabled now on our site (www.tradercrew.com) so no pictures can be downloaded. Just what we were looking for! Thanks Photolock!