Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

MiniatureSweet | Kawaii Resin Crafts | Decoden Cabochons Supplies | Jewelry Making

1. Be aware the free trail is only available for the US$1 plan, if you switch to other plans, you will be charged.
2. I switched to the US$12 plan to check how the watermark looks like and it looks horrible in my opinion, there is a long OPAQUE bar which has same width as your picture and so it covers like 10% of your picture.
3. I contacted the team to see if they can have the bar removed or have the option to choose transparent color for the bar so there is only text on my picture. They told me they will have it done in few days, so I waited and stayed with the US$12 plan even though I am not using it. I waited for 2 weeks and sent them few emails in the meantime to see if they can provide any updates and they never replied to any of my emails.
4. So, altogether I feel like this is a scam, it was advertised with a 7 days trial, but it's for US$1 plan only, once I upgraded to US$12 plan, they just made me wait and wait and so if I forget to remove the app, they will charge me US$12 for every other months.
5. FYI, This app will slow down the loading of your website.

February 4, 2020

Hello,

The free trial is only available when you install the app for the first time. If you switch plans and upgrade, you will be charged.

You can customize look and feel and change colors for Watermark in settings. Contact our support for assistance.

Photolock is a super lightweight app. If you are experiencing slowness, it must be related to something else on your site.

Thanks for trying Photolock!

Survivalnewage

can't even use the free trial...is going straight to payment when i open it...if i press X gives page error or come out the page...RUBBISH i would give -10 stars if i could

The Banger Store

Print screen still works, even though the app claims it doesn't.
Video and desciption show that you can add a watermark... This is not true. The setting doesn't work and is in beta mode, and will not allow you to upload an image, or your logo, to be used. Don't advertise a feature that isn't even out yet...

Sireenstore

Dear
Its not lock picture as you say any one can
download picture easy when you open picture you can easy save it to computer before complete opening
I not happy with that