Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

by pifyapp

Contact Us Form, Popup Contact Form, Order Form, Form Builder

RONI HELOU

Easy to navigate app, multiple pre-designed templates and available for free........................

Anthem Brand

Good App, is very smart and practice. There is a free version that is complete and fuctional. Very good

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to other merchants! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

NNOVATE BEAUTY BAR

I like that they allow you to create multiple forms. It's simple to use and set up. I do like the options for creating the form.

May 2, 2021

Fresh Flow Water Store

Love it! Easy to use! However, I wish that there were more font options in the free plan because I'm not a fan of the fonts chosen right now.

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to us! Sorry there is no font you like at the moment, we will add more fonts for choices. Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

TCcustoms.com

Easy to use and was exactly what I needed! I loved the design elements and it wasn't hard to integrate to my website!

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to our merchants! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

The Smart Cave

Easy to use form building, one for free (which is great) and great customer service. Highly recommended.

April 24, 2021

Lobalol

Easy to install and great customer service. I contacted their customer service and I got a response pretty quickly.

April 23, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to our merchants! We will work harder and harder to provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Djøf Forlag

It just works! Integration to Mailchimp is seamless and customer support very helpful in sorting out issues.

April 22, 2021

Colonel De Gourmet Herbs & Spices

This app helped me quickly get a simple Contact Us form up and implemented in minutes! Just what I needed.

April 21, 2021

Shape of a Rose

It is easily customizable and fun to use. You can change the background and the font. The free version has the basics and that's what I need.

April 20, 2021