Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Price: Free

Sons + Daughters Eyewear

Location Hong Kong SAR

I like how fast and integrate it is. work well for beginners. love the app thank you very much for it

PureLIfeJewelry

Location Costa Rica
Time spent using app About 1 month

Single yet very helpful...whish it could trigger the ad at the same time as well...but you can not have it everything I guess

Koidian

Location Australia

Great app cross promotion . Love the use of a button ti make it easy to expose your site to more sales and customers

Mod-ish Kouture

AWESOME!!!!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING IT HOPEFULLY IT WORKS WELL AND BRING IN SOME SALES. WISH ME LUCK ON MAKING MORE SALES AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU GUYS.

TenvisCo

It was easy to install and worked immediately. I am excited people will be able to pic from my website more easily now.

Owen lighting

Location France

Works very well, iin the same time as excluding pages or images, it would be great to have a select pages fonction also.

KazaGoods-Home

Location France
Time spent using app 24 minutes

I used this app to promote my product from my Shopify store to all my pinterest accounts. The performs flawlessly and is very intuitive. I hope that It will help me get more visits on my website and generate more sells boost my revenues.

Pipat Jewelry Online

Location Thailand

it nice and easy to process with website.and good to used it see clearly on the web just try on friends

LojasGuty

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 1 day

Vou testar primeiro, depois volto a comentar sobre a funcionalidades dele e melhorarei as estrela se caso bom for.

Die Sellerie

Location Austria
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Up and running in no time – excellent! Is there any chance to disable the button on thumbnails and store logo? ***UPDATE*** Thank you so much for your answer – that solution worked perfectly for our site! All the best from Vienna – take care!

April 1, 2021

I think the setting named “IMAGE RESOLUTION” will help you if you want to hide the "Pin it" button on small images (e.g. social media icons, thumbnails, logo).
- From the app editor (https://haloroar.com/app/pinit/editor), scroll to the bottom and you will see “IMAGE RESOLUTION”
- Enter your value (e.g. 150)

Hope this helps and don't forget to let me know your results :)