Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Price: Free

Life Guidance Discoveries

I LOVE this IDEA and it is so fun... =D) I can see an amazing boost in sales...
I am grateful to have found this app. I had installed it on my first store and now my second...

Formed By Christ

super easy to use, easy to set up, super easy, and efficient. I recommend using it for everyone. Pinterest is a great tool.

Yarnveda

It is so quick to integrate and it just took like seconds and its working! Tested it and the pin are reflecting on dashboard.

Pennyca

I used app very nice and easy and greater i recommended strongly it is very useful and very nice tha

Ultimate Skin Kit

super easy to install and looks great. for anyone trying to gain customer trust i wouldn't hesitate to install it

Touch of Glam Home Decor

I just added this to my store. Super easy to install and use! I'm expecting that it will allow shoppers to easily pin things they want to remember which is important for my business that heavily relies on visuals 1

Dancers Apparel UK

This app was super easy to install, test, and set up straight away. I hope I get lots of pins from here on in!

Usemee.lk

Thank you for given this app. I think we can promote more sales and recommendations.thank you pimterest

Simply_Eshana

Very easy to install and does exactly what it says. I love it and look forward to the traffic that it will drive to my shop.

Peter Stone Jewelry

awesome!!!!! try it you won't regret it 10x better than using tailwind and other paid apps in the internet