Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Price: Free

Esperanto Jewelry

Location Spain

¡Genial! Tan fácil como parece: la instalación es automática y necesitas solo unos segundos. ¡Recomiendo!

BeKindBeHumanCandleCo

So far so good I have only used it one time and I hope that it still works well in the future as I love Pinterest

Skateworld | Tienda de patines sobre ruedas y hielo

It was easy to set up, I'll wait to see how it works to make another review for your app. So far, it's ok.

yassine super deals store

it look great i will give 4 star for now . i will use it and see how it work and after i will update my review

OurMagicalWorld

not yet . i install it now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REMOLDEA

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

field & moor

Wow - So quick to install... great way of getting pinners to search your site for all the images they like... and save or share them.

DiecastModeler - Hiteck Hobbies

Easy install great exposure. thanks for the help. All Apps should be this easy to install and use. Pinterest is the place to be.

O-Mara

I used this to make it easier to pin my photos and so far it's doing what I need. I'll keep an eye on it to make sure it's working

Orange County CBD

Seems good if you want the pin on every image across your entire website but I only wanted it on our blog page images and from what I can tell you would have to manually exclude every single page you don't want it to show on. It would be easier for me if there was an apply to page option instead of only an exclude option. If there is a way of doing this please let me know. Contacting support is long winded with account creation needed.... Edit: After contacting support they have got it to perform how we needed. Although I think this functionality should be built in I am very happy with the support received and will continue using the app.

October 5, 2021

Hi there,

First of all, I'm so sorry for this inconvenience.

You can contact us via app@roartheme.com, our support team will let you know the solution :)

Have a great day!