Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

More to Life Influencers

no problem at all. I was able to set it right up by following the straight forward prompt via pinerest and shopify

Cabana Naturals Shop

It was super easy to set up a new account and upload all of my Shopify store listed products unto my new pinterest account.

Tap Tap Organics

Super easy to install! It's very important for my business to be linked to Shopify and I'm glad there was a seamless way to do that.

Italic Labs LC

The Shopify Integration for Pinterest was super easy, I was able to get it all done in under five minutes.

Off the Wall On the Fence

Very easy to set up and put in payment method. Very satisfied. Except this part is a little frustrating.

Anne Vaughan Jewelry

so far so good - synced my products no problem. havent tried ads yet but i am looking forward to doing so. pinterest will schedule appts with you to help you through the ad process.

Outdoor Gathering

I used this app to set up my business. Everything went very smooth! Ready to launch!! I look forward in learning more features in the app.

coldtrails

good service and i liked it beacause it was easy to understand all the steps.................
very nice aplication i really like all the ideas that it gives you..

Wishful Occasions

Easy setup. Great working with them. I'm looking forward to starting promotions with them. The App does all the work.

HereNowCo

I have not used the app yet, but I use the website and am fairly happy with the results. I have run ads and they have brought traffic to my desired destination.