Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Namaste

It was SO easy to link my online store with all of my products. All I had to do was click 3 or 4 times and it was linked! More people need to know about the potential of the company.

Fearlessly Blessed

always find great ideas and categories of great interest love looking at recipes and hair styles I can find just about anything I'm looking for

Vida305

Thank you for making this a user friendly experience! I had no trouble figuring out everything as the step by step process was easy peasy!

Truth Dark & Luxury

I used this app to link my website to my pinterest account. When I did that I got $100 of free ad credit, which I used to draw 400+ new visitors to my site.

Home Essential Oils

i think it's good, just trying, looks like will be helpful, glad they have this available, is it new

SanctuaryHome&Body

I love it for inspiration and my photos. I've been using it for several years and now I am excited to add my business to it through Shopify.

HOME JEWELS Store

ALWAYS HAVE BEEN A PINTERESTFAN NOW WITH MY OWN BUSINESS THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS! LOVE, LOVE!

Mo Blessed Boutique

Really easy to use and set up, cant wait to really learn more about it and start communicating with others

GLANCES EYEWEAR

My experience so far in setting up a pinterest account has been easy and stress free. I really appreciate how simple it has been. I am excited to launch some ads.

Zsbeez

I have been very happy with Pinterest, I look for ideas and I show what I sell. I have been selling on ebay and amazon for 6 years. Pinterest helps me with my exposure.