Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Royal K Glosses

Love it I would definitely recommend Pinterest to anyone looking to expand their business. And get sales.

Anita Louise Organics ~ ALO

there more to pinterest i thought, growing my business this is another great tool. i excited to learn more.

SweetLayla

So easy to use - very intuitive so there was little guessing on my part. As someone who has just started a small business, this app really made it easy for me.

Makeup With Finesse

I use this app to help market my brand. As well as give me inspiration in my everyday life. From home to work and beauty to fashion.

Trifecta World

Nice app. it feeds automatically but not all the products. And I'm having a hard time claiming my website.

Oxigeno

User friendly and very popular among social media. It's well known and growing. Also, it has a broad

Haute Couture Boutique - Elegant Plus love fashions

thank you so much. it was a blessing on today. I will share and thank you again for this platform that u have.

Knick Maverick

I hope to be a great tool to promote our wonderful retail store. We look forward to creating new connections & friends.

PuzzleExpert

Vey easy to setup and use. Took about 2 minutes to configure and I was off to the races creating my first ad.

Mine Folks

I love Pinterest, its a very powerful and user friendly platform for all users, and a tons of ideas in it,,, You can use this app as a merchant