Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

karin kraemer - jewellery

Time spent using app 26 minutes

Finally got it. Don't be disheartened when you are trying to add this plug in here (UK user), it did say "Not compatible" but it seems just to be a bug on the app store. Did manage to install it finally after clicking "view all reviews" it came up just fine. Be aware Chrome makes installing impossible (at least for me) so use another browser. Looking forward trying it out now.

SERVBOARD

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I have used pinterest for years and have found great ideas and inspiration. I have too many things I have yet to try or do.

Jas + Jude, LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

Probably the EASIEST Sales Channel to integrate to my Shopify platform so far! I hope using it going forward is as user friendly!

My Decor

Generated my first campaign with the free credits. Easy to use! My store received more attention thanks to this app

JACKNJILLOFALLTRADES

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love pinterest I've been with them many years. I love cross promoting businesses and products . I also appreciate all the great views and comments. Posititve is spread with my sites.

Pedal Pirate

So far so good!!! I just setup a Shopify store and plan on driving traffic to the store using Pinterest

outdooradventuredirect

Ease of set up and initial cost. Ability to get in front of customers through Pintrest feed. Ability to advertise.

TOODLEBUNNY

Time spent using app About 1 year

love the visual marketplace for my jewelry designs! looking forward to seeing how pinterest helps my business

Quick Enterprise Group

Very easy to set up and a great way to have people see your products because everyone love to see what they are buying

Vonas Expressions

It was pretty easy setting up just following the steps provided.
The info on Pinterest was a little off but i was able to stay on tract