Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

fables

I am OBSESSED with Pinterest! I'm able to easily create ads, have several small run ads at the same time and not break my budget and SEE what works and what doesn't! I'm in control of my own advertising and Pinterest offers everything I NEED! THANK you!

Cricket Stone

Time spent using app About 1 year

very easy to set up. I like the idea to share my products everywhere and I think pinterest is a good platform to do it.

Himalya Trek

Really like the smooth functionality of Pinterest and a beautiful app to reach millions of people around the world

Nurse Slogans

I was able to link my Shopify store to my new Pinterest business account. I think Pinterest will increase my traffic on my Shopify store. I have not opened my store yet but plan on having it up and running soon.

ZoeGoes - a 1 Bag Travel Warrior company

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I really love Pinterest because of it use as a searchable site. The things posted "stay" and come up as people search for specific items. I have gotten a very high percentage of site referrals from Pinterest.

Asylum Kollectibles

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love this app, I have been on pinterest for five years. Connectivity is great,connecting with others and sharing common interests is cool.

I highly recommend this fun app to anyone.

White Leaf

very simple process to set up. We are excited to give this app a try to gain exposure with Pinterest.

Artistandmarine

Awesome, and easy. I was able to set up and link account successfully. I am hoping to get more of my artwork into more hands.

Brienne Farmers Market

Time spent using app 3 minutes

I added the APP bc shopify suggested it and I thought I was already using pinterest but I guess not?

Eupheros™

Setup was easy! Was on a call with Eli from Pinterest and he helped a lot! Looking forward to using this!