Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Portraits of Elegance Fine Arts® - Fashion®

Portraitsofelegance.com

I just got this app and it is really great to use. Very easy to set up and just plain time-saving. Could not ask for a better app or customer service from Pixels.com. I had a question and thanks to Abbie, I am back in full operation again. Love this app and Pixels.

Shop The Zone Shop

I had a few problems with print quality on a sample order I made but my products were either refunded or replaced so I'm happy with customer service working with me to correct any issues. I suggest ordering samples for yourself before selling to others. This app is pretty great for offering a wide range of sizes and media for fine art printing.

www.norlienfineart.com

Pixels and Print On Demand is a wonderful business solution for artists. Their Shopify App is working great within our stand-alone website, and our online sales have increased over 50%. We will be adding more Pixel products!

Tattoos & Scars Saloon

I use several add ons for e-commerce on my website and pixels is great! Good and unique product selection with excellent customer service! Orders have been received quickly and the products are of great quality.

Artatler

Very useful app. it helps with the fulfillment, customer communication as well as the shipment. But the shipping fee, as well as the production cost, are quite high. And their customer service is quite slow to respond. The upload process, as well as the product update process, can be improved.

Thanks for the app.

www.artatler.com, art marketplace and online gallery.

Kari Yearous Photography

Pixels has the best selection of wall art types in just about any size imaginable. Using their app, I can add MANY sizes of art all at once to my store. I keep my own list of pricing on hand so I can easily go through and edit the default prices. Tech support is very good if you know who to contact (Alex!).

Michael Malta Studio

I have been using the Pixels Shopify app for a while now and it works very well. When a customer places an order the order is automatically forwarded to Pixels for fulfillment. This makes it very easy on my side. I am notified and I can monitor the status if needed. Setting up and creating products is also very easy. If you are looking for an app to help you build your store and add products through a dropship company you should check out this app from Pixels. The company is continuing to improve their product which in turn improves yours. This is a fantastic app and I am very pleased with it. I'm continually using this app to add more products to my store.

Black Salt Interiors

DONT BOTHER DOWNLOADING!! These prices are ridiculous! A round beach towel is already $100 plus shipping on top!!??? You can buy the exact same towel on AliExpress for $15 with free shipping!!! I want to sell acrylic prints and the price including shipping is literally 4x more expensive than what I can get it else where.

This is not a drop shipping store.... its just a waste of time!

Snow Convenience

Tested the Print on demand service to my own address. communication from the site was poor. details for shipping non-existing the "shipping tracking" given does not even show it past. entered country destination after that seems to be off with the fairy's

customer service is delayed or unreachable. prices are all over the place one page shows 11 dollars actual order shows 8 dollars.

fast to take transaction slow to respond after that. order initially placed on the 23/12/2018 still in the wind today with no details from the Print on Demand Service Pixels.

Sally Trace Abstract Paintings

I've been with Fine Art America for years, and have always been more than happy with the fine quality of their prints, the substrates, assembly, packaging and shipping. I tried other printers with lower price points but the quality control was not as good, and not consistent. I always turned to Fine Art America to replace any orders from other printers that failed to live up to my quality standards.

I was delighted to discover that the Pixels/Shopify app exists. My buyers are also delighted. I still get to oversee my buyers orders and have direct contact with them which I love, my buyers get to purchase directly from the artist, and I have the Pixels team for fulfillment and support. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6