Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Jillian Chilson Photography

The products are good quality and consistant. The app is crazy quirky and impossible to hear from their tech support.

Retro Java

Of the many of apps I have on my Shopify store, this is by far the worst. I have been trying to login for 3 days now, and the app just takes you in circles (to different login pages). It also gets confused when you try to upload images and create products, and takes you to the purchase point (add to cart) when you're trying to create a product for your shopify store -from within the app! I have contacted their support multiple times and have received no response yet. It's too bad, because I've heard good things about the print quality of Fine Art America but this app (and their support) just aren't worth a damn!

Dane Cory

I understand people's complaints about the base prices being too expensive. I agree when it comes to the non-art related products, which I use other apps for. For all of their art products though, they are the best in shopify. PERIOD. Say what you want about their customer service, but their prices and quality for all of their art print options are unbeatable. On a side note, you have to know who to reach out to for quick customer service. Abbie Shores is the head of the pixels/shopify integration for customer service. She responds immediately and is extremely helpful. The community boards on their website are also super helpful, with a huge community. To reiterate, I've ordered every single type of print they offer and they deliver quick, cheap, and above and beyond quality. If you're an artist this company blows all other shopify POD apps out of the water.

Erin McGuire Photography

App works fine. It is easy to understand once I figured out I dont need to enter products on both FAA and Pixels via the app. It doesnt import all of the settings you enter for your products, but I have found that none of the apps do. I havent ordered any samples from them because Fine Art America has fantastic reviews for both quality and speed of production.

Shawlin

I thought this app would be great to share my art and sell them on products on my website shawlinshop.com I am disappointed as it does not import tags or text on the given fields.

apeprint

I had so much faith in this app.They have the best selection that I ever seen and I want to share the art but unfortunetally I cant instal it.Trying already for a month to instal it or find some guide how to fix this error when pressing on add app Error: The status failed to set correctly. | | Query was empty.

Bohemian Haven LLC.

They are misleading, the only reason I downloaded this app is for the power banks they let you create. Here's the thing though, once you go to the final import page there is NEVER a power bank and all the other stuff is available elsewhere not worth the time to download.

iloveshopifi4

Bad exp.
I cant install app with error : Error: The status failed to set correctly. | | Query was empty

Sonbok

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MERCHANTS!!!!!!!!!

RUN AWAY!!!!

I sat on hold for over 10 minutes to get a lady named Chanel. I told her I had a customer order fail because we had to update our payment method. She asked me why I didn't create a ticket online as that is the only way to solve this.

When I asked why she could not do this as I just sat on hold for 10 minutes she said she only does online orders and the one person who does this comes in at 9am PT (which it was that time) and could put me to their voice mail.

She was so rude and acting like I was bothering her the entire time.

I am in the process of moving all our print on demand now and encourage everyone to stop working with this company till they can learn customer service is key and right now they are HORRIBLE at it!!!!

Bonsai-En

Created all my products and added them to my store only to realise the apparel has no sizing charts. Customers had no idea what size to get as small, medium and large changes from manufacturer to manufacturer. i rang support, i emailed support and i pressed the get help button on the app and still no help with getting a sizing chart. Hopeless. Changed over to printful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7