Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Teal Swan Shop

Simple, easy to use, great support - been using for many years! If I had to add a suggestion, it would be to auto-sync products within Shopify when there are updates to the items, for example when newer phone case options become available, to make it so that new products don't have to be made from scratch.

IndigeneArts

The worst experience ever! I cancelled the last order, refunded customer & uninstalled their app, yet they keep trying to charge my card and email me hundreds of messages every day for 2 months now. I got over 1000 messages from Pixels with the title "Urgent - Shopify Order on Hold - Invalid Payment Method".
I am stuck. It’s a system glitch that Pixels need to fix. I can’t do anything on my end and support just stopped responding. I had to cancel my card, but I am not sure what to do about the email. I can’t change it because I have business cards printed with that email address. It’s an absolute nightmare!

CnP Results

Seamless integration and the ultimate choice for any creative who wants to a Print on Demand service. Pixels Support has been Outstanding - timely, informative, right on the money. I couldn't ask for more.

MooMooi

Seamless integration and the ultimate choice for any creative who wants to a Print on Demand service. So glad I have an automated system for giving my customers @moomooi artwork - Pixels support has been excellent and I'm so glad to be organized ahead of holiday season - THANK YOU !

William Boggs Photography

Don't be like me and waste time and money on this app/service. I ordered a print once before from Pixels and the quality of the print was great so I was excited about setting up a Shopify store to start selling my photography prints with Pixels as my PoD supplier. I went through building my Shopify storefront and uploading all of my photos to Pixels, and setting all of the prices; I even paid for an annual premium subscription to be able to upload more than 25 photos. Additionally, you have to (at a minimum) pay over $300 to make your Shopify account an annual plan and get Custom Carrier Shipping. The problem is: Custom Carrier Shipping does not integrate as advertised. I contacted customer support, where I was asked by Abbie to add a member of the Pixels team to my Shopify store as a staff member. I did so, and it has since been over a week since I have heard anything else from Pixels customer support; despite 5 separate attempts by me to follow up. All this while customer orders are piling up in my store, but I am unable to ship thanks to Pixel's insufficient app. 3 of my follow-up attempts were by email; 2 by phone. There is no phone # listed on the Pixels site to contact support, so I had to hunt around online for a bit first. The one number I was able to find took me to Dominique from customer support - only not on this end of the business. At first I was told that since I had sent an email that day, I was required to wait 24 hours for a response before they could assist me; which made no sense given that I had not heard from them on prior emails for over a week. I told Dominique I would call back in 24 hours. I did, and she said actually there is nothing she can do anyways because she doesn't work in the end of the business. I asked to be transferred to someone who did and she was unable to do that. I asked to speak to a manager and she said that the only way to contact any manager was through email (as I had been doing, without response). I sent one final email strongly expressing my frustration with Pixels' inability to provide reasonable, 2021 standard customer service, and offering a chance to redeem themselves to win my business. Again, I had ordered prints directly through Pixels, and was satisfied with the print itself so I would have liked to work with them. But this attempt to restore the relationship was to no avail, as once again, I received no response. Not even a "we're still working on it..." Heed the negative reviews on this app. Do not make the same mistake I did giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Wallasso - The Wall Art Superstore

We’ve been using Pixels/Fine Art America for several years now and are very happy! The selection of products, the availability of true print sizes and the superior quality of finished pieces make Pixels the best in the industry. Professional quality print-on-demand all the way around. In the rare times we have had a question or an issue, customer service has been responsive and helpful. If you have questions about the app and how it integrates into your store, the Pixels/FAA discussion boards offer a plethora of information. Highly recommend!

M-EGVA

Pixels a multiplié ces prix de ship par 5 pour certains (beaucoup) de produits, exemple: le Weekender Tote Bags son ship pour l'Europe était de 6,14£ , maintenant = 40,00£ pour l'Europe???!!!! sans prévenir, j'ai donc vendu à perte. Je vais bientôt supprimer l'App, plus aucun intérêt....... Dommage

Creating Happy Living

Although the quality of the products was good and the ease of adding products to my site was nearly seamless, with a lot of options, I don't recommend Pixels. I had to check pricing for each order as they over-charged me often, they don't charge tax or offer branding, they have limited and inaccurate information about their products and when they had lost or delayed orders-which happened a lot, they responded rudely, if at all. I do not recommend getting tangled up with this app.

A Natural Design

Used the app and website sales could not process. Pixels support could not fix the problem. Had to uninstall and refund upset customer.

Eos & Eir

The number of items is being limited even though the store has unlimited items. I have reached out to customer support 2 times with no response at all. If they can't find time to help me on this, how are they going to resolve product/customer based concerns? The app is very limiting in frame and mat choices as well. The concept is there, but they have a long way to go in execution.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9