Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

iloveshopifi4

Bad exp.
I cant install app with error : Error: The status failed to set correctly. | | Query was empty

Sonbok

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MERCHANTS!!!!!!!!!

RUN AWAY!!!!

I sat on hold for over 10 minutes to get a lady named Chanel. I told her I had a customer order fail because we had to update our payment method. She asked me why I didn't create a ticket online as that is the only way to solve this.

When I asked why she could not do this as I just sat on hold for 10 minutes she said she only does online orders and the one person who does this comes in at 9am PT (which it was that time) and could put me to their voice mail.

She was so rude and acting like I was bothering her the entire time.

I am in the process of moving all our print on demand now and encourage everyone to stop working with this company till they can learn customer service is key and right now they are HORRIBLE at it!!!!

Bonsai-En

Created all my products and added them to my store only to realise the apparel has no sizing charts. Customers had no idea what size to get as small, medium and large changes from manufacturer to manufacturer. i rang support, i emailed support and i pressed the get help button on the app and still no help with getting a sizing chart. Hopeless. Changed over to printful.

Portraits of Elegance Fine Arts® - Fashion®

Portraitsofelegance.com

I just got this app and it is really great to use. Very easy to set up and just plain time-saving. Could not ask for a better app or customer service from Pixels.com. I had a question and thanks to Abbie, I am back in full operation again. Love this app and Pixels.

Shop The Zone Shop

I had a few problems with print quality on a sample order I made but my products were either refunded or replaced so I'm happy with customer service working with me to correct any issues. I suggest ordering samples for yourself before selling to others. This app is pretty great for offering a wide range of sizes and media for fine art printing.

www.norlienfineart.com

Pixels and Print On Demand is a wonderful business solution for artists. Their Shopify App is working great within our stand-alone website, and our online sales have increased over 50%. We will be adding more Pixel products!

Tattoos & Scars Saloon

I use several add ons for e-commerce on my website and pixels is great! Good and unique product selection with excellent customer service! Orders have been received quickly and the products are of great quality.

Artatler

Very useful app. it helps with the fulfillment, customer communication as well as the shipment. But the shipping fee, as well as the production cost, are quite high. And their customer service is quite slow to respond. The upload process, as well as the product update process, can be improved.

Thanks for the app.

www.artatler.com, art marketplace and online gallery.

Kari Yearous Photography

Pixels has the best selection of wall art types in just about any size imaginable. Using their app, I can add MANY sizes of art all at once to my store. I keep my own list of pricing on hand so I can easily go through and edit the default prices. Tech support is very good if you know who to contact (Alex!).

Michael Malta Studio

I have been using the Pixels Shopify app for a while now and it works very well. When a customer places an order the order is automatically forwarded to Pixels for fulfillment. This makes it very easy on my side. I am notified and I can monitor the status if needed. Setting up and creating products is also very easy. If you are looking for an app to help you build your store and add products through a dropship company you should check out this app from Pixels. The company is continuing to improve their product which in turn improves yours. This is a fantastic app and I am very pleased with it. I'm continually using this app to add more products to my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7