Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Sincerely Lovely Ts

I was super nervous at first because this drop shipper is different than the one I've grown to know very well. But the final product is beautifully made and offers my customer another option.
I had to contact customer service and I didn't know how fast they would get back to me but to my surprise they replied right away. The customer service via Pixel through Shopify is excellent!

Connected Clothing Company

I gave one star for use as a print on demand company, really it should be no stars for POD. It's easy to use and has an awesome selection of products but the prices are INSANE, you will never sell something that expensive and still be able to make a good profit. All of the good reviews are from artist selling their art in various ways which fine art always comes with a hefty price tag but if you are designing t-shirts, phone cases etc. don't bother downloading and getting your hopes up because no matter how cool of a design you will never be able to sell a basic phone case for $50 no matter how hip.

Lotusmats

I rate Pixels as 1 star for the lack of Customer Service and support. After an order was placed and not hearing anything to confirm the order, I contacted them multiple times but no reply. I had to cancel my order and then deleted the App. The rating of 1 Star is for the product line that they have, but unfortunately if they cant supply and fulfil orders then they are not worth dealing with.

Hope you guys improve your Customer Service and Support as everything esle looks good on your App, just the support is needed.

Rodifer Animation Company

I've been with Pixels for about a year. Overall, they're a great company with excellent quality in terms of durability of the product, and the print job.
Pixels is extremely reliable and fast. Everything I've ever ordered has been shipped within 2 business days, and arrives within 3 days after that - much faster than the competition. On top of that, their CS always answers any of my questions within a matter of hours. If something is wrong, they go above and beyond to fix the problem.

Print Quality & Quality of the Materials:

The duvet cover was outstanding. The fabric was head and shoulders above a competitors. Soft, luxurious and gave you a feeling of quality. The print job on the duvet cover was also top notch. A home run on all accounts.

The plush fleece blanket was the softest blanket I've ever seen, with a great image. However, because the threads are longer than Sherpa fleece, there was a white underbelly underneath the print. The Sherpa fleece was great quality material, but the image was a bit too soft for my tastes.

The only really big downside that I can think of is the sizing of the prints. Any image you upload is automatically loaded onto many different products. While this can be convenient, it can also result in a loss of quality of print. To be fair, you have the option of deleting certain variations. But a 16 x 20 canvas print will need a different image size than say a 5 x 7. With Pixels, you can upload a print for a 5 x 7, then stretch that to fit a 16 x 20 - but that would result in a huge loss of quality.

The other downside is that their app doesn't really tell you if the image you've uploaded is the best quality for the particular product you've chosen. Even the best picture with the best Dpi may need to be resized depending on different apps' specifications. Most of the other apps I've tried will tell you if the image you've uploaded is a good or bad quality for their particular app. But the Pixels app won't.

Despite their flaws, they're still a great company to do business with.

Dream Spirit Studios

I love the integration between Fine Art America/Pixels and Shopify, and what the two together allow me to create! Using the Pixels app, I can upload my art to so many cool products at the same time, and have them available for sale on my shop online, where they can be ordered, fulfilled and shipped for me without me having to keep an inventory. It’s been an amazing way for me to start my small art business. Thank you to both Pixels and Shopify for making this integration happen! ♡

The Humane Home

I have been using pixels for some time now and rarely write reviews - however it is because Pixels goes beyond my expectations each and every interaction with the customer service team that I feel compelled. The products are great and the app itself is really easy to use/manage but really for me it is the ability to connect with a human at Pixels in the event my customer has a question. Also my customer rep Alex responds almost immediately - he is incredible.

I can't recommend this app highly enough.
MJ / Crow Tarot Shop

Versatile Zing

Great app. Great addition to my store. I've always been happy with what I ordered from them years ago. Now that I can add to my shopify store so easily... well I love it.
I hope that we can have frames in more colors than black or white for shopify soon.
Great customer service. All my questions answered.

Majors Quick Buy

It's a good app but it'd be better if i could actually LOG BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT! first it says that's that my email isn't registered and then when i try to add a new account it says that my email is already being used with another account. (UPDATE) alex from pixels just gave me a call and helped me out with getting into my account so it just went from a 3 star review to a 5 star review.

Mcbride Art

Be very careful if you use this App for a UK based business. Not all of the products are fulfilled in the UK. Some products such as pillows and framed prints are only manufactured in the USA which means any of these purchases made from the UK incur Import Duty.

It clearly states in their sales pitch that orders will be automatically fulfilled and despatched from the nearest depot to your buyer. This does not apply to all products. Check here to see which products ship from each world location.

Sternberg Art

Very good client service,Mr Alex Young is fantastic in answering all needed questions.