Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Texas Travel Posters

I have been testing Pixels out for a couple of months. Here are my thoughts:
1. Selection - We are printing on a variety of mediums including canvas, metal, and wood. The products ordered so far have exceptional quality.
2. Support - I have had a couple questions and have always received an answer within 24 hours. The answers are always thoughtful and help to explain anything I might need answered.
3. Print on Demand - Prints have shipped quickly once ordered.
4. App UX - It took me a bit to figure it out, but once I did, it works well and I am able to create new products quickly.

Motivatingmywall

So far the app has been working pretty solid. I did have some slight issues with setting a few things up properly but their support team was very helpful and I was able to resolve it rather quickly. The simplicity of adding products and working with the app overall makes it a great choice.

Unratio

We are giving this app a five star review after a few months of testing it out. It offers prompt shipping, an easy to use interface and the flexibility to create a unique store within Shopify. The quality of the art prints is exceptional, a crucial element to our design business. That said, we did have a few early issues setting up the store, but the support from Pixels is fantastic. Alex answered all our questions and made sure we are happy customers.

Sincerely Lovely Ts

I was super nervous at first because this drop shipper is different than the one I've grown to know very well. But the final product is beautifully made and offers my customer another option.
I had to contact customer service and I didn't know how fast they would get back to me but to my surprise they replied right away. The customer service via Pixel through Shopify is excellent!

Connected Clothing Company

I gave one star for use as a print on demand company, really it should be no stars for POD. It's easy to use and has an awesome selection of products but the prices are INSANE, you will never sell something that expensive and still be able to make a good profit. All of the good reviews are from artist selling their art in various ways which fine art always comes with a hefty price tag but if you are designing t-shirts, phone cases etc. don't bother downloading and getting your hopes up because no matter how cool of a design you will never be able to sell a basic phone case for $50 no matter how hip.

Lotusmats

I rate Pixels as 1 star for the lack of Customer Service and support. After an order was placed and not hearing anything to confirm the order, I contacted them multiple times but no reply. I had to cancel my order and then deleted the App. The rating of 1 Star is for the product line that they have, but unfortunately if they cant supply and fulfil orders then they are not worth dealing with.

Hope you guys improve your Customer Service and Support as everything esle looks good on your App, just the support is needed.

Rodifer Animation Company

I've been with Pixels for about a year. Overall, they're a great company with excellent quality in terms of durability of the product, and the print job.
Pixels is extremely reliable and fast. Everything I've ever ordered has been shipped within 2 business days, and arrives within 3 days after that - much faster than the competition. On top of that, their CS always answers any of my questions within a matter of hours. If something is wrong, they go above and beyond to fix the problem.

Print Quality & Quality of the Materials:

The duvet cover was outstanding. The fabric was head and shoulders above a competitors. Soft, luxurious and gave you a feeling of quality. The print job on the duvet cover was also top notch. A home run on all accounts.

The plush fleece blanket was the softest blanket I've ever seen, with a great image. However, because the threads are longer than Sherpa fleece, there was a white underbelly underneath the print. The Sherpa fleece was great quality material, but the image was a bit too soft for my tastes.

The only really big downside that I can think of is the sizing of the prints. Any image you upload is automatically loaded onto many different products. While this can be convenient, it can also result in a loss of quality of print. To be fair, you have the option of deleting certain variations. But a 16 x 20 canvas print will need a different image size than say a 5 x 7. With Pixels, you can upload a print for a 5 x 7, then stretch that to fit a 16 x 20 - but that would result in a huge loss of quality.

The other downside is that their app doesn't really tell you if the image you've uploaded is the best quality for the particular product you've chosen. Even the best picture with the best Dpi may need to be resized depending on different apps' specifications. Most of the other apps I've tried will tell you if the image you've uploaded is a good or bad quality for their particular app. But the Pixels app won't.

Despite their flaws, they're still a great company to do business with.

Dream Spirit Studios

I love the integration between Fine Art America/Pixels and Shopify, and what the two together allow me to create! Using the Pixels app, I can upload my art to so many cool products at the same time, and have them available for sale on my shop online, where they can be ordered, fulfilled and shipped for me without me having to keep an inventory. It’s been an amazing way for me to start my small art business. Thank you to both Pixels and Shopify for making this integration happen! ♡

The Humane Home

I have been using pixels for some time now and rarely write reviews - however it is because Pixels goes beyond my expectations each and every interaction with the customer service team that I feel compelled. The products are great and the app itself is really easy to use/manage but really for me it is the ability to connect with a human at Pixels in the event my customer has a question. Also my customer rep Alex responds almost immediately - he is incredible.

I can't recommend this app highly enough.
MJ / Crow Tarot Shop

Versatile Zing

Great app. Great addition to my store. I've always been happy with what I ordered from them years ago. Now that I can add to my shopify store so easily... well I love it.
I hope that we can have frames in more colors than black or white for shopify soon.
Great customer service. All my questions answered.