Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Iswimwithissues

Way too expensive.

How am I supposed to sell a shower curtain that costs me $65? Or a towel that costs me $35?

Lisa R Ullrich

I have been with Pixels/Fine Art America for many years. I was very excited when they brought this app to Shopify. There are not a lot of good options for POD apps with Shopify. Pixels integration is the easiest thus far. There were quite a few bugs when they first released the beta version, but they have worked on fixing most of them. (I will change my rating to a 5 star once I feel confident that all the bugs are fixed). They also recently reduced the base pricing (as compared to what they charge on Pixels/Fine Art America) because they aren't doing as much for us artists on our own websites as they are on their websites. They offer a large variety of products and use archival inks for printing.

Elysian Bloom

Out of all the dropshipping apps I have used thus far, Pixels is by far the best! My customers love the clutches! They are high quality in make and look great with my art prints. The app is very easy to use. Any issues with orders, questions or queries pixels is quick to respond and help. They have so many great products to choose from. I am excited to continue to work with them and try more of their products! If you are just starting out pixels is a great app to download to begin!

Pat Sutton Designs

The Pixels app by far has been the easiest to integrate into my Shopify store. Pixels, offers different quality products for us artists to see our designs displayed on, for instance their large weekender totes and luxurious duvet covers have been a favorite of my customers.

Painter Of Paws

Great potential.
Pixels has by far simplest app to integrate all your products and variants into Shopify. Their only drawback is most of their products tend to be a little higher priced . canvas prints are priced the best and quality is top notch!
If they continue to offer more products, lower thier base prices, and find better ways to integrate with shopify I could see them being a leader in the ondemand publishers for Shopify.

Stephie Jones Art

Pixels/Fine Art America’s app has been great, I love not having to print, package or ship my prints and the way the app works seamlessly in Shopify. Customer support has been friendly and responsive. My clients have been very happy with the quality of the paper and the prints, and I love that they use archival inks.

The app is still new so there have been some small issues but customer service has been with me every step of the way to correct any small product issues, and they seem interested in fixing any small glitches so the system works well long term. All in all, the app is functioning very well and I LOVE being in the business of making art and outsourcing the printing and shipping to Pixels. Most of my clients receive work in 5-7 days which has been wonderful.

Lindsayrappart

I'm giving 5 stars because, from a professional artist's standpoint, the quality of art prints made by Fine Art America is unparalleled to ANY other printing app on shopify. Believe me, I tried them all. I ordered from each site, compared, and this is the only one that is ACTUALLY high quality. The other reviewers here want merchandise like pillows, t-shirts, etc... I can't vouch for their clothes or home deccor because I haven't ordered them. But I know for a FACT that their Fine Art prints are the absolute best. No other app on shopify can possibly beat their quality. If you compare their art print base prices to other reputable Fine Art printing companies like Society6 and RedBubble, their prices aren't bad. Best of all, they are RELIABLE. I can't tell you how frustrating it has been using other printing companies that have the frames arrive totally broken, bent, or lost in the mail. It takes up too much of my time combatting quality complaints from unhappy customers. The higher price is worth the quality on their Art Prints. They also ship world wide. & their interface for uploading artwork is EASY. CG Pro Prints (which people claim is the best for art prints... I didn't like their quality...) their interface is absolutely awful, incredibly confusing and time consuming. This PIxels app knocks it out of the park with ease & quality.
The only few complaints that I have is that the phone number listed on this app page here does not get you in contact with the technical developers of the app. That phone number just connects you with the printers at FineArtAmerica.com who don't know how to answer any questions about the app itself, only about their actual prints.
It makes me sad that the other reviewers here are knocking down the rating so much of what is the BEST QUALITY art prints. Their art prints are TOP NOTCH, you will not find better quality on any other Shopify app, I GUARANTEE IT... and if you do, let me know, I'd like to see it in order to believe it. This company is unbeatable from what I've seen. Better than CG PRO prints, better than Printify or Printful or any of those other apps. This app needs a higher rating for the beauty and the quality Fine Art Prints, and their overall world wide reliability. I can trust them with my Art career.

I also reached out to them through the email they list here, and they responded within 24 hours. They also explained to me that recently they lowered the base prices of their apparel and lifestyle/ home decor type products. I also brought up the importance of including more frame options etc, and they took my suggestions to heart and added more of their beautiful frame options. It feels really great to be heard, and that they treat customers like their opinions/requests matter. The customer service is great -- They treat you like you are a valuable customer.

Marklawrence

I have worked with the Pixels / Fine Art America team for several years and am excited to now be able to add their broad base of products to my Shopify store.

The development team has been responsive in helping me to get 100s of new products added. The new price reductions are also much appreciated. As a result of the new Pixel product additions I've seen a significant increase in organic site traffic and have made several seamless sales.

I'm really looking forward to watching the Pixels-Shopify partnership grow- there are LOTS of new possibilities here for my business.

Dragon Star Creations

The app was easy to install and it was very easy to use. However after going through all the setup for the various products, when it came time to add them to the store not all the products were available. The app still needs work.

The base prices are ridiculously high. I appreciate the ease of using a print on demand service but if no one purchases your products because the prices are too high then it defeats the purpose and no one makes any money including Pixels.

As a last note. I had emailed their customer service several days ago and still have yet to receive a reply. To the extent that Shopify has contacted them as well, requesting that they answer my query.

I will be removing this app and trying another company.

Something To Cherish Store

The quality of Pixel products are amazing. I am new to the app, but look forward to setting this up.