Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Versatile Zing

Great app. Great addition to my store. I've always been happy with what I ordered from them years ago. Now that I can add to my shopify store so easily... well I love it.
I hope that we can have frames in more colors than black or white for shopify soon.
Great customer service. All my questions answered.

Majors Quick Buy

It's a good app but it'd be better if i could actually LOG BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT! first it says that's that my email isn't registered and then when i try to add a new account it says that my email is already being used with another account. (UPDATE) alex from pixels just gave me a call and helped me out with getting into my account so it just went from a 3 star review to a 5 star review.

Mcbride Art

A great App but, be very careful if you use this App for a UK based business if your Shopify store isn't enabled for international shipping. Not all of the products are fulfilled in the UK. Some products such as pillows and framed prints are only manufactured in the USA which means any of these purchases made from the UK can incur Import Duty.

It clearly states in their sales pitch that orders will be automatically fulfilled and despatched from the nearest depot to your buyer. This does not apply to all products. Check here to see which products ship from each world location.

Sternberg Art

Very good client service,Mr Alex Young is fantastic in answering all needed questions.

Tiny Frock Shop

Pixels is a fantastic addition to our store. Being able to sell branded product on demand as a part of our Shopify store is a lifesaver. Spreading the word about our brand and at the same time not having to keep massive inventory of branded items. Alex was HUGELY helpful in the set up and making sure that everything was functioning correctly. I received some product from totes to mugs to tees and everything looked beautifully done. Held up with washing as well :)

Pink Forest Cafe

Pixels is an amazing way to sell your designs on some of the coolest items available, when I had an issue (user error), Alex called me personally to hash out any issue and or question I had. So cool! I would recommend this app for your printing needs, hands down! TEN Stars! THANK YOU!

Billion Razors Barber Distrobution

As an online shop owner the features this app provides helps me give my customer a more customized options for products! Whenever i've had an issue the rep Alex Young stepped up to the plate to aide me in whatever the issue was! Followed up with great communication and as a business owner you know that more than half the battle! Great app, great support!

Platon H

I have had a great experience with Pixels. The app is easy to use, they offered me free samples of the products, and the person i was in touch with to set up the business was very helpful and available. Overall i would say the products are of a good quality and made in america, the service is reliable and user friendly. Recommend.

Britainbritishandtorontoart

Having researched several apps I was for my art store Pixels is by far the best. It is easy to populate my store with my artwork and makes it easier for the customer to order and get their art from my store. Given how complicated shipping is on Shopify, Pixels makes it very simple. Their printing and finishing are flawless and they ship speedily with tracking. Because of this app I can ship my art anywhere in the world with peace of mind and can focus on creating my art and marketing to my customers. As an artist, where there is a dearth of reliable drop shipping options for us this app is pretty much the reason I am able to use Shopify to showcase and deliver my artwork - and I did extensive research into several other drop shipping apps. Alex Young is also very responsive and quickly answered all my questions so that I was up and running very quickly. Pixels customer service is also efficient and follows up to get any issues resolved if they come up. This app works seamlessly with Shopify, enables me to sell my art on a range of beautiful finishes without having to hold stacks of expensive inventory, works as it says it does and, together with Shopify, makes life so much easier for me and my customers... and it's free! It is my favourite Shopify App for all of the above.

I compared their prices with other drop shipping options... taking into consideration time to ship (some well-known outfits take 10 days to 3 weeks) ease of use and the fact that these are not batch items, but single items and overall, while I would love lower base prices on larger home decor items, they really are not that far out for one of a kind art, especially since they get shipped at local shipping rates within a week on average. I hope that FAA brings on more items, such as socks, tapestries, badges and clocks, which are perfect for gifts. I have found Pixels to be a great app and am very happy with it.

Bougiee Cosmetics

We like Pixels among other print on demand companies but you ought to fix how these images display on shopify websites. We are not able to get the same display as we did on our fine art america / pixels page in our shopify shop, we had to manually link them to a page so the images will show up on our shopify website when we added the images to store they didn't show in our store until we link them and even now we still can't add phone cases or pouches as they are not displaying per artwork rather just displaying the products individually which looked too crowdy. But why so complicated?