Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Nature Through Frames

From the surface Pixels can offer your business a lot of value and ease of use for a print service. But the reality is once you use it for almost a year and see hardly any return on sales, accompanied by losing money over shipping/payment integration issues. followed by everything mentioned below on my cons list. its not worth it. Long Story Short If you are a Fine Art Photographer or looking for a professional looking website with access for clients to purchase High quality prints directly from your site using a 3rd party print lab Run away from this one..
Pros:
-Only app that will work with sopify store for the above use.
-lots of product selections

Cons:
-25MB File Size maximum (red Flag #1)
-Payment Integration is a nightmare
-Display Images of your FINE ART you want people to BUY with money on your website looks HORRIBLE. and I mean awful compared to the Full Size Image File. (this is more of a Shopify issue but none the less its a HUGE problem)
-for correct Shipping Calculations to be determined on orders (Pixels wont mention this part), you have to Purchase and Install ANOTHER 3rd party shopify plugin (advanced shipping Rules) that does this for you. Thuss making overhead go up, and the value of pixels go Down..oh and if thats not bad enough you have to pay for the entire Year upfront of shopify service just for the advance shipping app to work with pixels properly. so now even if I want to stop using pixels/shopify I wont be able to get that money back. (Huge Bummer)
-user support for this service is horrible
-User Interface (UI) is not great and often times confusing.
-claims to have lots of frame options but on my site it would only allow B&W frame/Matting options.
-uploading new Content to put on your site is time consuming.
-Prices are not any better than its competition

I do recommend that you check out the company PixieSet, They offer Website building,Professional Client Proofing service, a Store that works with 4 different labs you can offer your clients. and much more. I just started with them on a Free account and so far my its so much better than what Shopify/pixels can offer your photography business.

Jillian Chilson Photography

The products are good quality and consistant. The app is crazy quirky and impossible to hear from their tech support.

Retro Java

Of the many of apps I have on my Shopify store, this is by far the worst. I have been trying to login for 3 days now, and the app just takes you in circles (to different login pages). It also gets confused when you try to upload images and create products, and takes you to the purchase point (add to cart) when you're trying to create a product for your shopify store -from within the app! I have contacted their support multiple times and have received no response yet. It's too bad, because I've heard good things about the print quality of Fine Art America but this app (and their support) just aren't worth a damn!

Dane Cory

I understand people's complaints about the base prices being too expensive. I agree when it comes to the non-art related products, which I use other apps for. For all of their art products though, they are the best in shopify. PERIOD. Say what you want about their customer service, but their prices and quality for all of their art print options are unbeatable. On a side note, you have to know who to reach out to for quick customer service. Abbie Shores is the head of the pixels/shopify integration for customer service. She responds immediately and is extremely helpful. The community boards on their website are also super helpful, with a huge community. To reiterate, I've ordered every single type of print they offer and they deliver quick, cheap, and above and beyond quality. If you're an artist this company blows all other shopify POD apps out of the water.

Erin McGuire Photography

App works fine. It is easy to understand once I figured out I dont need to enter products on both FAA and Pixels via the app. It doesnt import all of the settings you enter for your products, but I have found that none of the apps do. I havent ordered any samples from them because Fine Art America has fantastic reviews for both quality and speed of production.

Shawlin

I thought this app would be great to share my art and sell them on products on my website shawlinshop.com I am disappointed as it does not import tags or text on the given fields.

apeprint

I had so much faith in this app.They have the best selection that I ever seen and I want to share the art but unfortunetally I cant instal it.Trying already for a month to instal it or find some guide how to fix this error when pressing on add app Error: The status failed to set correctly. | | Query was empty.

Bohemian Haven LLC.

They are misleading, the only reason I downloaded this app is for the power banks they let you create. Here's the thing though, once you go to the final import page there is NEVER a power bank and all the other stuff is available elsewhere not worth the time to download.

iloveshopifi4

Bad exp.
I cant install app with error : Error: The status failed to set correctly. | | Query was empty

Sonbok

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MERCHANTS!!!!!!!!!

RUN AWAY!!!!

I sat on hold for over 10 minutes to get a lady named Chanel. I told her I had a customer order fail because we had to update our payment method. She asked me why I didn't create a ticket online as that is the only way to solve this.

When I asked why she could not do this as I just sat on hold for 10 minutes she said she only does online orders and the one person who does this comes in at 9am PT (which it was that time) and could put me to their voice mail.

She was so rude and acting like I was bothering her the entire time.

I am in the process of moving all our print on demand now and encourage everyone to stop working with this company till they can learn customer service is key and right now they are HORRIBLE at it!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7