Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Black Salt Interiors

DONT BOTHER DOWNLOADING!! These prices are ridiculous! A round beach towel is already $100 plus shipping on top!!??? You can buy the exact same towel on AliExpress for $15 with free shipping!!! I want to sell acrylic prints and the price including shipping is literally 4x more expensive than what I can get it else where.

This is not a drop shipping store.... its just a waste of time!

Snow Convenience

Tested the Print on demand service to my own address. communication from the site was poor. details for shipping non-existing the "shipping tracking" given does not even show it past. entered country destination after that seems to be off with the fairy's

customer service is delayed or unreachable. prices are all over the place one page shows 11 dollars actual order shows 8 dollars.

fast to take transaction slow to respond after that. order initially placed on the 23/12/2018 still in the wind today with no details from the Print on Demand Service Pixels.

Sally Trace Abstract Paintings

I've been with Fine Art America for years, and have always been more than happy with the fine quality of their prints, the substrates, assembly, packaging and shipping. I tried other printers with lower price points but the quality control was not as good, and not consistent. I always turned to Fine Art America to replace any orders from other printers that failed to live up to my quality standards.

I was delighted to discover that the Pixels/Shopify app exists. My buyers are also delighted. I still get to oversee my buyers orders and have direct contact with them which I love, my buyers get to purchase directly from the artist, and I have the Pixels team for fulfillment and support. Thank you.

Ford Smith Fine Art

From service to functionality Shopify is the greatest business coach, inventory tracker, salesperson, analyst, assistant, accountant and partner I could have ever imagined. They seem to be on top of retail trends and the support is on point, friendly and effective 24/7.

There's no question too small that I haven't received an immediate response from their help squad. I never feel alone or lost. I highly recommend you, Pixels!

realpeoplegoods

I found Pixels because I wanted to find a vendor for print on demand, dropshipped greeting cards. Pixels does that. And they do a great job.

I've been selling Pixels greeting cards for a few months, and customer feedback has been positive. They seem to be high quality and short production times.

I can't comment on other products than the greeting cards, but I'm pleased with Pixels thus far.

I haven't had any problems, so I haven't even had to reach out to customer service. Which is good. It also means I can't comment on the customer service from Pixels.

Images of the Hudson Valley

Update: (11/16/2018) Was contacted from someone from Pixels, so I do appreciate that someone actually read the review and took the time out to see what happened.

Wanted to do a sample order, thought I cancelled it but then the product appeared at my home. That's fine, I'm glad it came, the product is not as described, there was no tracking number sent to me and I made zero profit since the shipping was so expensive. So I will be removing all of the products from my store since what I would need to charge to cover cost and shipping would be ridiculously high. My search for a print on demand will continue. Would not recommend this app or service.

Raymond Helgeson

I just set up the app and loaded in all the products. It looks very promising. I just opened my store, so I have no track record with sales yet. It was fairly easy to install and add the products, but I wish Pixels would make a how-to video, just to answer the few questions I had. The product pictures and descriptions are good. And they do answer emails for help. I would recommend this app.

Riemann Kollektion

All good on riemannkollektion.com - everything is automated perfectly! manufacturing and shipping to europe takes about 14 days - products are always good and packaging is also good!

Raise Vegan

Absolutely love Pixels, the customer service is outstanding, and the products are grade A quality. I would highly recommend them to any business. :)

Surprisenyc

great app and alex always helps me with any hiccups i might be having. will continue to use for as lon