Mobile App Builder Plobal Apps

Mobile App Builder Plobal Apps

by Plobal Apps

Boost Your Revenue With A Mobile App

Unicarepackage

These guys are amazing! iOS and Android were launched on the app store effortlessly. Khadija, Ali and the team really work hard to make sure you get the most out your new app.

If you're thinking of creating an app for your store, I would highly recommend Plobal Apps. You won't go wrong.

Tech Central

Excellent Support from Ali and Team. They have helped me through the whole process with the app looking better and better overtime. Thank you and www.techprogear.com loves you.

Yellowfashion

All (5) Stars to the Plobal Team.

We've been using the app since May'16 and we are super impressed with the pace at which is getting better & richer by the day.

Ali and his entire team are Super Supportive and always available to Guide and make things work more beautifully.

Our engagement numbers and traction is getting more healthier every month (and it's by far above the industry averages)

Thanks for being integral part of Yellowfashion.in's business.

Livapastacilik

I highly recommend the Plobal App team. I did research about the mobile app intagrated with shopify and i found the app with well user experience and functionality.

Their support is fantastic, the team reply all my messages in 1 hours!

Thanks Plobal apps and i waiting your next update.

Kangaroz

Guys if you are looking for best app you are at the right place period.
i have tried all the other folks on shopify store and none of them give me attention. Plobal team responded to every single question. don't look further just go with these guys. the app is great and amazing, i'm sure they are working super hard to add more feature in the future.

Thank you guys and keep going.

My Beauty Galaxy

AMAZING!! I had the 2 apps on iOS & Google Play within 5 days!
Great Team and looking forward for My Beauty Galaxy to work with Plobalapps

Highly recommend! Great support from Khadija & Yuvraj :-)

Creative U Studios 2

I cannot say enough great things about the Plobal Apps team and their fantastic product. It truly cannot be easier to make a great looking iOS and/or Android app for your Shopify store--there's really no reason to at least use their free preview to see what your app will look like.

Beyond that, their metrics-based approach makes me feel like Plobal will be there to aid me with the success of my app. They even did some custom work for me on my webstore to help advertise my new app FOR FREE!

Stop reading this and make your app right now!

Musotica

Amazing help these guys really care. They helped me with setting up and were really nice. I would recommend it. I have both IOS and Android for $99 a month.
Amazing!

Golfdirectonline

Its been a great pleasure to work with Plobal Apps! They are expertise in this and will greatly help in depth for any problems you faced! :) Choosing them save me lots of hassles! Thank U Plobal!:D

Dr Makorofia

I start by giving high props to the tech team. They were very patient with me when I started and offered me all the advise and support I needed to get my APP running. Launching of this APP has been a blessing for my business and followers. The fact that I run a charity organisation as well, the Push Notifications have boosted the efficiency of my campaigns. This is a product I would recommend any entrepreneur.
I pass my special gratitude to Mr Ali and my assigned store account manager Khadija. Your delivery has been impeccable, on point and am very very very very satisfied with your services. Let me sign off before I publish a Novel:-)

Kind regards,