Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

Pilaten Sonora

I was looking many option to create a mobile app for my store and Plobal Apps was the best option, in just 20-30 minutes i configurate and complete the set up to view my shopify store in a mobile app

My customers are very happy because its more easy view and buy in the app version than the html version

And the support its great, very fast

Qatar Sales

Excellent application and Yuvi strives to provide excellence in support.

Westgate London

Excellent Support and Staff. Very Efficient at getting things done! Highly recommend the app

Xcluciv Barber Supplier Llc

So far I have been using Plobal Apps for two of my operations, in different countries and I am very pleased with the results. The app is clean, super easy to use, and functions extremely fast. The app is cost efficient and the support team is accessible and very supportive. Ali and Khadija have been awesome! Thank you Guys:) They have been seeing my project through from beginning to assure their app operates at an optimum level. I have converted over from an alternative provider and in comparison, am happy to say that it was a great business decision. I recommend Plobal App to any business who is looking to take their business to the next level mobily!
Robert, Xcluciv Brands

Sfgopher

Plobal Apps. Where do I start? First off, I don't normally write reviews, but in this case, I had to. Plobal Apps has one of the most user friendly and easy to navigate set ups I've seen and I've tried them all....There is no bait and switch as seems to be a trend with some Shopify Apps lately. Just a solid, awesome platform to build a quality app on. I can't even begin to explain how phenomenal the customer service is.... They are so on point and promise you absolutely will not find a better platform, product, price, team, or customer service.

Fly Supply Co

Amazing app and great one on one customer service. I'm so happy we chose this company. You won't be sorry!

Oz20

Great app for my business. Also Plobal team is amazing and responsive. If you want to take your business to next level then go for it!!

Beautysocial

After numerous attempts to finding a mobile app developer I was going to give up, until I came across plobal apps. My experience with the company has been exceptional from the start. The support they provide is top notch and they are willing to go above and beyond to meet your expectations.

Gkurnool

We would definitely recommend this plobal apps especially because of excellent customer service.We were interacting with Yuvraj,Khanija and Aliasger.They are good and supported us very well.

Minutosmx

We highly recommend the Plobal App team.
Their support team is fantastic. They really seek satisfaction for customers constantly helping with good strategies and looking for improvements for the application.