Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

Vape Club International Store

Great team! Love this app so much. It has increased our mobile conversions by 200%. Support is epic too - thanks Khadija!

B1ack Gesus 6xi L A I D

They have a great support team and the app works and looks fantastic. #B1ACKGESUS

Urban Candy Boutique

Yuvi is awesome, I'm so glad he took the time to reach out to me personally and see how everything in my business was going. I can't wait to start working with PlobalApps!

All American Apparel

We have just started using the app and so far so good.

The support has been outstanding!

Sheikh Stores

The best mobile app for Shopify and i love support team.

Budget Workwear

This is the best mobile app for Shopify at the moment. We have been using this for just over two months and have built a good momentum in the number of installs. The support has been great as well. We are now looking into upgrading to the Power plan this month so that our customers can experience the native checkout. Keep up the good work guys,

Designer Trends Daily Concierge

I love the team at Plobal Apps. They provide great support and their communication is excellent. I never have to wait long for any replies or requests to be completed. I wish the managed all of my apps.

Ebarza

It's the perfect choice for Shopify users if they want to have professional android and ISO application quickly and in very reasonable price.
The support team is always avaible 24/7 through chat, email or conference call.
They worked hard with me to customize some functions in my application to fit my requirements.
I'm very happy with the end result and the application is very stable and fast.

Update June 2018
Lovely new features added with flexible layout. That made it very easy for anyone to design and modify the application to fit his requirement. Also the new pop up massage is lovely to deliver important notifications to your customer.
The support team are always available to help.

Download our App under name ebarza

Ebarza furniture

Comprasmax

Yuvi and his team are fantastic and Yuvi provides phenomenal customer service! What we like the most is that they are willing to work with you and they have the right attitude towards customers. They are not the most flexible app YET but they have built a very good foundation which works very nicely. Also, they are hard at work adding more customization capabilities and more features...You also get a lot of help along the way to set it up. We are just getting started and are super happy so far! Highly recommend it.

Vapel1fe

So here we go. I went to these guys because they emailed me asking to give them a second chance essentially. Well I get a response from them about USING the SDK for 199 and they tell me that I cant use the sales channel Mobile. WHY is no one using SDK if they are telling people they are. Seems NO mobile platforum is supporting SHOPIFY non api SDK option. Sad really.

Believe me I have used every single one out there, and burning massive bridges on the way to the next one. The best one was snapmobile as they were good. But forget that option as you cannot get a hold of anyone and they arent even on the shopify app system anymore. Next issue with this is, for what you pay 199 a month you think they would foot the design experience but they dont; seriously all you can control is the banner color. Thats it, the images for feature is difficult to manuever as well.

Then they message me and tell me IOS doesnt allow vape stores. I can show you about 15 that were added within the last month. Dont even bother honestly.