Mobile App for eCommerce Store

Mobile App for eCommerce Store

by Plobal Apps

Most trusted mobile app builder for your Shopify Store.

My Beauty Galaxy

AMAZING!! I had the 2 apps on iOS & Google Play within 5 days!
Great Team and looking forward for My Beauty Galaxy to work with Plobalapps

Highly recommend! Great support from Khadija & Yuvraj :-)

Creative U Studios 2

I cannot say enough great things about the Plobal Apps team and their fantastic product. It truly cannot be easier to make a great looking iOS and/or Android app for your Shopify store--there's really no reason to at least use their free preview to see what your app will look like.

Beyond that, their metrics-based approach makes me feel like Plobal will be there to aid me with the success of my app. They even did some custom work for me on my webstore to help advertise my new app FOR FREE!

Stop reading this and make your app right now!

Musotica

Amazing help these guys really care. They helped me with setting up and were really nice. I would recommend it. I have both IOS and Android for $99 a month.
Amazing!

Golfdirectonline

Its been a great pleasure to work with Plobal Apps! They are expertise in this and will greatly help in depth for any problems you faced! :) Choosing them save me lots of hassles! Thank U Plobal!:D

Dr Makorofia

I start by giving high props to the tech team. They were very patient with me when I started and offered me all the advise and support I needed to get my APP running. Launching of this APP has been a blessing for my business and followers. The fact that I run a charity organisation as well, the Push Notifications have boosted the efficiency of my campaigns. This is a product I would recommend any entrepreneur.
I pass my special gratitude to Mr Ali and my assigned store account manager Khadija. Your delivery has been impeccable, on point and am very very very very satisfied with your services. Let me sign off before I publish a Novel:-)

Kind regards,
Nelson

Island Haze

We researched a lot of other app developers before deciding to go with Plobal Apps. After reading countless number of reviews, the #1 problem most people complained about was the lack of communication with the other companies. Not with Ali and his team at Plobal Apps though. Like the other reviews have already stated, Plobal Apps do an excellent job at communicating and will often get back to you within hours, if not sooner. The dashboard is very straightforward and easy to use, and integrates very well with the Shopify platform. The best thing about them though is they are constantly looking at ways to improve the app, to ultimately create a better user experience for both us, their clients, and the end user, our customers. Keep up the good work!

Itsablackthang

The Plobal App was easy to set up and it turned out great. It automatically syncs up with our Shopify store and now our mobile users have a much better platform for shopping on our site. The Plobal Apps customer service is excellent and the best I’ve ever experienced. They go above and beyond to make sure everything is working properly. They responded within a few hours to any concerns we had and quickly resolved any issues. I highly recommend Plobal Apps and we look forward to working with them on future projects.

Cdmaphone

NICE APP WE GET MANY ORDERS ON IT

Bred New York

The app is clean and crisp. Real-time sync with your shopify store. The customer service is phenomenal. My concerns or questions are addressed almost immediately -- not talking same day, I'm talking within an hour. They've made several revisions already to our app and we haven't been live for a week. Thanks!!

Zahana1

Highly Recommend Plobal Apps To everyone who's looking for an app for their store. Hassle Free and quick process, with a neat and appealing layout which will definitely boost up your sales. The Plobal Apps Team is very helpful and quick in resolving issues if any.