Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

You Got Ejuice

We use the Plobal App and we have to say it is not only one of the most user-friendly apps, but the support that Plobal offers is invaluable!! We highly recommend this to anyone looking into creating a mobile app.

Parthenon Foods

Great app and perfect customer service for any issue. Highly recommend!

Sabadda

The support is top notch. Probably the best mobile app for Shopify stores.

Snipergang

Great app developing platform. Staff is extremely attentive and helpful. They are always available when you need them and are dedicated in making sure the customer is 100% satisfied. Highly recommended.

Adnaramfemme

This company has exceeded my expectations since day one! Since the very first day I came across this app in the App Store! Having an app can be intimidating! The research can time consuming and draining. The team over at Plobal Tech continue to leave me speechless each day with their exceptional on the spot customer service! I can say honestly say the team at Plobal Tech handle their customers with grace! I am more than positive that my sales are about to increase at least 75% because of this app. The admin interface is super easy to use!!! And if you still don't understand, the team is there to make sure you overstand. My success is you all's success! Thank you Plobal, Ali and Khadija for a seamless teamwork experience! Much success to you!!!

Gracehats

Customers are complaining about the type of access the Google app has to the phone:

Phone
Photos and Media Files
WiFi Connection Information
Device ID and Call Information

Even our friends refused to install the APP
Ill stop at that

Thisandthat4kids

Very nice people to work with, the service is excellent. They will help you any way they can. Thank Khadija!

Vape Club International Store

Great team! Love this app so much. It has increased our mobile conversions by 200%. Support is epic too - thanks Khadija!

B1ack Gesus 6xi L A I D

They have a great support team and the app works and looks fantastic. #B1ACKGESUS

Urban Candy Boutique

Yuvi is awesome, I'm so glad he took the time to reach out to me personally and see how everything in my business was going. I can't wait to start working with PlobalApps!