Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

Spree Spot

Every single positive review on here is fake. We were prompted to customize our app and then wait 24-48 hours for them to make the app and then after 4 days we contacted them and they told us we needed to customize our app which we already did. Do not waste your time. I have went through every app maker in Shopify and have not found one decent app maker. Better searching online to make a professional app.

Rustic Charm Interiors 2

Great product, great service, well worth the monthly fees. I highly recommend them. Far much cheaper that having a designer customise you website for mobile.

White Heron Books

Just started to use their services for both iOS and Android apps for our Shopify store. Got the apps up and running within a day. Their assistance is excellent and prompt.

Own The Couture

Thank you to the Plobal Apps team, the support for the creation of this app is 5 stars. They are quick to respond and full of great recommendations that go beyond just the creation of the App. Impressive team and strongly recommend Plobal Apps if you're looking to launch your own store App. It doesn't get any easier than this!

Champsports

Plobal Apps is great to get your first app rolling and off the ground. The customer service is great and the follow up is just the same. We are excited to continue to work together in building up our app to the next degree.

Dankstop 8

Awesome service! Well worth it.

We're already making multiples of the monthly costs of the mobile apps per week, after having the apps for just one month.

The team is great. Khadija has been a pleasure to work with. Communicative, prompt, helpful, and sweet.

I read of people upset about costs of customizing the app, but that's silly. Development is difficult and expensive. No where does it say that the service developers will go out of their way to make a lot of customizations to the app for free.

The service offered is amazing for the price and is exactly as advertised. We get both iOS and Android apps, for a reasonable monthly fee, with e-commerce capabilities and some basic customization. Great!

Thank you for your service, Plobal Apps.

Earthfood2016

Very easy to set up and go live, the Plobal Apps team helped us a lot to get it all up and running too. We'd recommend Plobal Apps to anyone looking for a cost effective solution without compromising on quality. Also, would like to thank Khadija for all the support provided!

Great support by the team with some recent updates. Team Plobal has been managing things for us for a while now and their support team works fab. Garima you have been great with the app updates. Keep it up team :)

Straik Store

Great app and best customer care!! ++++++

Tulio Fashion

We are using PlobalApps and have been thrilled with everything about the app. It was very easy to setup. If we have any issues they are only ever an email away and respond very quickly to any questions. We have had over 1600 app downloads so far and have generated a 1300% ROI so I would have to say it has been an outstanding success. You get what you pay for and this app is worth the investment.

Chases Snack Emporium

I have tried literally all other Shopify mobile app builders, tailoring each app to its best ability and using the various preview apps to see what would be best. On the surface, Plobal is quite expensive compared to competitors, however, after developing an iOS app with a different, free, service and then transitioning to Plobal I wish I would have just done it right off the bat.

With Plobal you get the best-built app right out of the box with the best support team one could ask for. If I have a question at 3am, no problems at all, I have my own 24/7 support team. If my app goes down and I'm losing revenue (which hasn't happened with Plobal but with my old service), I have Khadija, my own personal app specialist, that I can call anytime to help me get sales back on track.

If you are a brand new business and are just thinking about making an app just cause, Plobal may be a bit expensive for you. For us, our app is the prime focus of our business, so even with only a few orders a day Plobal already pays for itself.

If you know the saying "buy cheap, buy twice" this is a great example of where it's worth it to start with the best, so that you don't have to resubmit your app and lose downloads.

Overall could not recommend Plobal apps enough.