Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

Gear Fanatic

Hands down the best customer I have experienced with ANY online service in a long time. The Plobal apps team are super-stars. They have treated me like royalty from the very beginning, even though I am a free plan customer. They have an AMAZING free plan that really removes the barriers to success. They have created a super powerful app for my store that looks great. For any aspiring store owner I can tell you that NO request is too much effort or inconvenience for them

A few standout features:
1) Quick and friendly customer support
2) Completely customizable app
3) Powerful analytics
4) App marketing and success mentor
5) Multiple integrations
6) EVERY OTHER FEATURE THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY NEED/WANT IS AVAILABLE WITH PLOBAL APPS

I would highly recommend them above all the other store mobile app creators. I have tried them all, nothing comes to the level that these guys offer!

Khadija, you are a superstar! Yuvraj, you are an expert at customer relations!

YOU WILL NOT MAKE MISTAKE WORKING WITH THIS SUPER-STAR TEAM

Indibulk Late Night

This is the best, cost effective off the shelf Shopify app solution. Amazing customer service. We wasted 2 years and endless headaches with other solutions. Glad we found Plobal.

I Am Natural Shopify Trial

If you are looking for a cheap out-of-the-box mobile app solution, this one is by far the best. We started with a different app, but found its limited features, iOS only option, and non SDK function just didn't make having an app worthwhile. In fact, we just got negative feedback from app users saying "why bother?" And while i would be nice to afford a custom purpose-built app, we couldn't justify the spend.

Enter Plobal Apps, offering both Android + iPhone (we are still hoping iPad will be added soon), SDK checkout for in-app purchases, a nice, simple "less is more" product and category display which really suits our store graphics, and after sales service that is literally second to none.

To say Plobal have gone to extreme lengths to give us the best possible mobile app is an understatement. They have responded quickly, and positively to every single request we have made, and our store interface is not an easy one. They have managed to incorporate spring loaded tabs, variant options, google fonts, and more.

Khadija, you are worth every dollar Plobal is paying you. Nothing has phased her, and no request or enquiry has gone unanswered for more than an hour or so. And that is taking into account vast global time differences for us. She is bright, cheery, knowledgable, and genuinely wants your app to be a huge success.

The cost of many Shopify-compatible apps is another issue. I cannot understand the extremely high price demanded by so many apps – our monthly app bill is staggering – and something we regularly monitor and discuss. Plobal Apps is not cheap, and the jury is still out as to whether the cost is actually recovered in sales, or its just a cool way for millennials to shop. But any other mobile app is also going to cost the same, or more, and a custom-built app, well that's just another league.

So in all, I would highly recommend Plobal Apps as the best out-of-the-box mobile app for Shopify by a long way. I am very happy to give it 5 stars.

Spree Spot

Every single positive review on here is fake. We were prompted to customize our app and then wait 24-48 hours for them to make the app and then after 4 days we contacted them and they told us we needed to customize our app which we already did. Do not waste your time. I have went through every app maker in Shopify and have not found one decent app maker. Better searching online to make a professional app.

Rustic Charm Interiors 2

Great product, great service, well worth the monthly fees. I highly recommend them. Far much cheaper that having a designer customise you website for mobile.

White Heron Books

Just started to use their services for both iOS and Android apps for our Shopify store. Got the apps up and running within a day. Their assistance is excellent and prompt.

Own The Couture

Thank you to the Plobal Apps team, the support for the creation of this app is 5 stars. They are quick to respond and full of great recommendations that go beyond just the creation of the App. Impressive team and strongly recommend Plobal Apps if you're looking to launch your own store App. It doesn't get any easier than this!

Champsports

Plobal Apps is great to get your first app rolling and off the ground. The customer service is great and the follow up is just the same. We are excited to continue to work together in building up our app to the next degree.

Dankstop 8

Awesome service! Well worth it.

We're already making multiples of the monthly costs of the mobile apps per week, after having the apps for just one month.

The team is great. Khadija has been a pleasure to work with. Communicative, prompt, helpful, and sweet.

I read of people upset about costs of customizing the app, but that's silly. Development is difficult and expensive. No where does it say that the service developers will go out of their way to make a lot of customizations to the app for free.

The service offered is amazing for the price and is exactly as advertised. We get both iOS and Android apps, for a reasonable monthly fee, with e-commerce capabilities and some basic customization. Great!

Thank you for your service, Plobal Apps.

Earthfood2016

Very easy to set up and go live, the Plobal Apps team helped us a lot to get it all up and running too. We'd recommend Plobal Apps to anyone looking for a cost effective solution without compromising on quality. Also, would like to thank Khadija for all the support provided!