Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

Rajashree Enterprize

Very good and user friendly app designing. Great support team to help you all the time till the app is not ready to live.

Msread

The support given so far is excellent. The app can be better in terms of features and user experience. Look forward to the upgraded and improved version.

Fidget Spinner Toys Central

The cost of hiring a developer to create an Android and iOS Apple app for a website usually costs a fortune. Plobal helps Shopify site owners create a working, functional app for both app platforms for zero up-front cost, and they only charge a fee after your apps generate revenue, which is very fair and generous. You can customize your apps to a certain degree and you have to pay Google and Apple their fees (each $99 or less) to publish and simply having the apps listed on your website boosts your credibility and helps new sites generate money. They also provide generous time via Skype calls with useful tips on marketing your website and apps, at no extra cost and with no sales pushiness. They've helped hundreds of websites with apps, so they know their stuff. If you are expecting a fully customized Amazon style app for free, then you're being unrealistic. These apps are nice looking and allow customers to buy products in a clean, simple Google-like basic look with some colors and logo branding which, honestly most customers today prefer over very heavy apps. Plus you can have in-app pop up messages and send push notifications and do a lot of marketing at no extra cost. I HIGHLY recommend working with the Plobal Apps team, as there is no cost until you start making money via the app. You will learn a lot, build your site's credibility and make money along the way. At a minimum, it's worth giving it a shot, and if it's not for you, then at least you tried. Oh and, no reason to leave these folks a bad review and hurt their business. They were on the phone with me past 8pm at night working with me and others and they are solid at what they do. Just because it's not what you need, does not negate their value. Cheers!

Bsparkle

Great experience so far. Android app is up and running and iOS will be up soon. Plobal team gave me some tips for improving the business and walked me down step by step in order to configure the app.

I will recommend you this service. 5 stars

Bluestreak Crystals

Been using this app for about 6 months now and I am very happy with the mobile app and my customers also appear to be happy. Configuration UI is good. The mobile app great, works well and is very responsive. Support team are very responsive and helpful. I just wish the app was compatible with ipads, I keep asking when an ipad solution will be available, but there has been no commitment on this to-date.

Facer Cz

Excellent support and mobile applications. It contains only what is important and functional. It's an Apple brand among mobile application developers. Thank you!

Blue Moon Crystals Jewelry

I love this App! The Android and iOs apps look very sharp and work great. I would call myself very challenged in the area of App set-up and use & Yuvraj was exceptionally helpful. The technical and marketing help has also been very much appreciated. I would absolutely recommend this App!

Herbal Care Global

One of the best developers, they are so helpful and actually take the time out to guide you on how to generate sales.

Very responsive, its been great working with them.

Andersons Themes And Dreams 2

I can honestly said this has been the best service I had ever received.
I wanted to have an app for our business and could not believe how Fantastic the service was .
Well worth it we go live soon and are all so excited about it .
yuvraj has been pleasure to work with. Communicative, prompt, helpful, and has the patience of a saint bless him true gentleman a credit to this company.

Development Was difficult for me but yuvraj when out and beyond with all the help that he did for me .

Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic

Can't recommend this company enough

Kjgadgets

Tremendous service. I do not have much app experience, but they walk you through everything. Any question I have is answered, usually within 10 minutes.