4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective email subscription popups and mailing list building capabilities. They commend its easy-to-use design wizards, customizable templates, and targeted customer group features. The app's user-friendly interface, quick setup, and geo-targeted content display are also praised. Merchants frequently highlight the prompt and professional customer service, and the free version's extensive features. The app is recognized for its revenue-boosting customizable pop-ups and instant support.

February 3, 2022

Mit Poptin lassen sich leicht und unkompliziert kreative Popups erstellen und genau tracken, wie diese ankommen. Bei Fragen oder Problemen wurde mir unverzüglich geholfen, was ich besonders toll finde.

kura-love
Germany
September 4, 2019

Great app! its help me to increase my audience.
Excellent support
Many coll features
Recommend to all!

multivegans
February 26, 2021

I use this app on all my shops and it works perfectly ! Support is absolutely amazing if you have any question or need help. Love it !

Enaya
France
February 17, 2022

Easy to use and install, with integration to my other apps within the store. Great help from customer service. Patient and fast turnaround.

Curtice Brothers DE
Germany
February 23, 2021

Awesome responsive newsletter pop ups - easy install and much better signup / conversion rate. Great support. Thanks.

MAHI Leather
February 28, 2021

Easy to use and staff were helpful. I have found this helpful to hopefully build our social media followers.

Kindred Souls
September 6, 2022

I made a popup form for my E-Commerce site TICKLED PINK.
Do follow our instagram page: @tickledpink_delhi visit our website: https://www.tickledpink.co.in/

Tickled Pink
India
October 31, 2019

Excellent functionality and the support helped me within a minute. Highly recommend! Great way to increase traffic especially for ongoing promos

Safe and Sound HQ
April 4, 2020

This app is great and the customer service is amazing. They answer very quickly and help a lot. Thanks

Pomgo
Switzerland
4 months using the app
November 23, 2022

Sehr übersichtliche App mit tollen Funktionen. Gefällt mir sehr gut. Ich hatte eine kleine Frage und der Support hat mir super geholfen :)

Purple Stars