Email Pop Ups Spin Exit Popups

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited July 17, 2019

I just started using this app and the service is great and helpful. I like how they have a live chat. Very helpful service

SimplyYOUniqueCosmetics
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 14, 2019

Easy integration. Very professional looking. The only problem is that EACH email lead is emailed to you. So, they don't have a manager for it. It would be good if they stored the emails in the app and let us download them to a CSV file. That's going to be too much work for me, so I have to give it a 4. If they provide me with a better solution, I will upgrade this review and give them a 5.

YouEnvyMe.Club
Time spent using app: 3 days
Poptin replied August 18, 2019

Hey! Thanks for the feedback.
You can disable the email notification anytime via the editing page of your popup, and you can also see all of your leads in the Leads tab and download them as CSV.

Edited July 9, 2019

love it.
great app and very easy to use, easy to integrate to mail software.
fast and good customer service support when needed.
5 star

helenatlvshop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 2, 2019

I had some difficulty using it with shopify for some reason, but the customer service made it all better!

Consider It "Dunn" Fragrance Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 2, 2019

I highly recommend this app for all shopify store owners, an easy-to-use & powerful application, a great help support by the way

SousStore
Time spent using app: About 3 years
June 20, 2019

I'm using Poptin for ALL of my clients,
from E-commerce to regular websites.. and the results are amazing! more than 30% upsales & conversions. a MUST in your site.

EVA - Metal Art Store
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 13, 2019

Nice add, you need to have it on your store. Is super easy to config I thing this thing can boost some sales.

IL GUSTO UK
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 13, 2019

Highly recommended app for every shop and site.
Simple installation & integration and lots of internal features that really help converting. The exit intent popup is a gold mine!!

XRAYTLV
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 27, 2019

tried to do "send message" pop-up, but encountered in many bugs...feel disappointed cause looks like a nice app...

MetaPora
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 24, 2019

I was helped by Tomer from Poptin and I was able to get my issue resolved ASAP. My popup wasn't appearing and Tomer helped me fix the issue. THANK YOU!

Leaflyjewels