4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective email subscription popups and mailing list building capabilities. They commend its easy-to-use design wizards, customizable templates, and targeted customer group features. The app's user-friendly interface, quick setup, and geo-targeted content display are also praised. Merchants frequently highlight the prompt and professional customer service, and the free version's extensive features. The app is recognized for its revenue-boosting customizable pop-ups and instant support.

March 9, 2020

I have to say that Poptin platform is very professional, useful and easy to use. The customer service is above and beyond. I highly recommend installing it on your Shopify store!

Molecule-Perfume
Israel
August 17, 2020

Works well and great customer service! It is very functional and easy to use and I would recommend it!

Posture Pillow
October 19, 2020

app works fantastic, their support team is so so helpful. I am very impressed with their response time + help! Yall rock! thank you !

Born Dead Clothing®
April 1, 2021

Great customer service. Nirupama was very helpful when I had questions. I look forward to using this app more in the future.

Science of Voyage
January 14, 2021

Loving this app as it is super easy to nagivate and use! Customer support was fast and efficient too! Even though I am on free version, their service was good! Keep it up!

My Home Hutch
Singapore
February 4, 2021

The app is super easy to use and the customizations on the popup are endless. Customer support is also very nice and helped me through my problems. Highly recommend this app.

Bright Whites Company
Edited July 31, 2020

easy to customize...even for beginners. Backed with a fast & friendly support. Never did that before, but it turned out to be super easy. Can´t wait to use it more often... Recommended!!!

Eisdieler
Germany
June 8, 2021

This app works great for collecting leads and emails using forms, pop ups etc...Plus the chat support is also great. One should definitely try it ou

Care n Cure Online Pharmacy Qatar
Qatar
November 25, 2019

We could not be more please with this app. Great design possibilities, plus reporting metrics which we didn't have before. It works seamlessly with our site and we highly recommend it!

Mighty Bright
July 30, 2020

Easy to set up with very professional and helpful team. Tried plenty apps out there and Poptin is the only one that suits our business. Thank you Poptin team !

TribeAzul