Email Pop Ups Spin Exit Popups

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 30, 2021

I am using Poptin for so many things ! Initially it was just to create a prompt to subscribe to my newsletter, then I also used it during Black Friday with a special discount pop up. And now I am building a spinning wheel to create a nice Christmas activity on my website ! Had some technical troubles for the last one, and their support helped me in no time and with great recommendations. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND !

Les Alcyonides Swimwear
France
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 17, 2021

I love Poptin! the app helped me increase my conversion rate! super easy to set up, use, edit and design

Danon Jewellery Israel
Israel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 15, 2021

Right now I am using a simple pop-up triggered by exit intent and its working fine. The customer support is also quick and helpful.

ASTORIIO
Oman
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 10, 2021

Great tool to fetch customers. really amazing! It really provides potential customers for ecommerce website.

PleasurePerfumes
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 26, 2021

Great app and very helpful customer support team. Lots of options even for the free accounts. Highly recommended!

BurmeseCat
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 7, 2021

I like the app easy to use, more options to choose any one can use it easily without any problems. Thanks guys.

وصفتي - ديرمازون
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 5, 2021

Application très complète, qui fonctionne bien. Le support est très réactif et prend le temps de trouver une solution à vos demandes.

La Rosée cosmétiques
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 30, 2021

So easy to use, we create exit-intent popups within minutes to gain visitor insight. Prompt support too.

PPP Taking Care
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited September 27, 2021

I used this app to help me set up pop-up for my website and had a few issues but the customer support was really helpful and quick and solved my issues. Would definitely recommend.

zandcolabels
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 23, 2021

It is a great tool and very easy to use. I highly recommend it!!!!! Just loved it... And its support team are just great.

orosergio