Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

by Poptin

Email Pop Up, Upsell Exit Intent Popup, Form, Announcement Bar

Born Dead Clothing®

app works fantastic, their support team is so so helpful. I am very impressed with their response time + help! Yall rock! thank you !

MANO VINO

Great app and amazing support! I got a quick response and all issues were solved in a few minutes. highly recommended!!!

zerognecklace.de

Brought our speed down from a bad 47 to a terrible 23. Have to admit though, that we did not consult them about it. Anyway, not a big fan. Edit: Due to very energetic (but friendly) efforts by popt.in to make me delete this review I checked again with IT to figure out if the problem was caused on our side and my harsh feedback was unjust. As far as we could determine, the delay was caused by jQuery libraries loaded by the app, although these were already integrated in Shopify. This decision was taken by the programmers to ensure an optimal function of the popup app, but if not fixed this can lead to these awful delays.
As shop owners we had to learn the hard way, that most of the apps come at a price. You fix one thing or get a cool feature but on some end it makes something worse or even breaks a crucial function. And you will not be warned in advance. In this case Shopify flagged our bad site speed (new feature, cool!) and we digged into the potential source. This is how we found out that it was cause by the popup app. I can understand that I`m being a bit hard on these poor app developers by a crushing 1* review, but I see this as a responsibility on developers side to consider also the harming effects of their app. The popt.in team is very engaged to fix this now and this is why I gave them a second star. But still I was in a situation I didn´t want to be in in the first place.

October 14, 2020

Hi there!
Thanks for the feedback.

We wish you would contact us, we would be more than happy to help!

The app doesn't increase the load speed. Our code loads asynchronously to your website, using CDN and a very compressed code (less the 1kb).

But if there is any chance, there is an easy fix. You can read the bottom of this short article: https://help.poptin.com/article/show/113237-will-poptin-slow-my-site

Please contact us anytime and we will guide you or do it for you :)

Hip Hop Fashion

Great service. Works perfectly for the business. Neat layout and user friendly. Would definitely recommend it.

Latimer Lane PTO All-4-Kids Consignment Sale

Needed to make a few announcements about the terms of our sale to customers entering our site and at checkout and this worked perfectly. I had a slight problem formatting my pop ups and customer service helped me get them sorted out right away. Will use again.

Inuguni

Beautiful layout and templates, highly detailed and customisable functions, definitely recommend this app. I've tried many for my new store and this one wins hands down. All my questions were answered swfitly and well by Tomer from customer support. Thumbs up!

SPRAYGROUND ISRAEL

I use Poptin to upload a pop-up ad. The software / website is easy to use, has customer service that answers quickly and helps with any question. Fun to work with them :)

Rae Of Light Digital

Wow I really love this! So many options you can customize and the live chat made my customer service experience that much better.

Elmar

Hi,
I installed the app a few days ago, it’s working fantastic!
The support team was really helpful when I needed them (answer me in 5 min to help me for the set up as I am not a tech savvy).
My clients did enjoy the 10% discount off, thanks to the popup.
I recommend it !

Original's

This app is great and the customer service is amazing.
They answer very quickly and help a lot.
Thanks