Email Pop Ups Spin Exit Popups

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 10, 2022

I start from free member. Easy to use and install. Easy for starter. Great help from customer service.

Marvelous Time
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 3, 2022

Great customer service! I had an issue and they helped me via the Chat option in the corner. My issue was sorted in less than half an hour. :)

Bright Packaging and Raw Materials
South Africa
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 17, 2022

Easy to use and install, with integration to my other apps within the store. Great help from customer service. Patient and fast turnaround.

Curtice Brothers DE
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 14, 2022

Very easy to use app, customer service is very fast, He is very functional, gave me a lot of help. Thanks!

nineameye
China
Time spent using app: 11 days
February 3, 2022

Mit Poptin lassen sich leicht und unkompliziert kreative Popups erstellen und genau tracken, wie diese ankommen. Bei Fragen oder Problemen wurde mir unverzüglich geholfen, was ich besonders toll finde.

kura-love
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 28, 2021

Excellent app and service! The customer service is wonderful as well. Osama gave us great suggestions to increase the customer traffic. I'm loving the app and it definitely has been helping us to get more customers. Thank you!

Rena's Recipe
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 16, 2021

I used this app for my website pop up and its going smooth, I had a minor problem but the live chat customer service Osama helped me. The service was excellent. I will highly recommend.

S'Love Hair
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 10, 2021

Terrible app, terrible owners. Problem started when I paid via paypal and they said it didn't go through, I was given a link to pay through credit card via stripe which went through. After several days of back and forth of not getting popup to work on Shopify, I requested a refund only to be told they do not even see my transaction....WHAT? First thing I did was check Paypal and saw the charge go through, I showed them screenshots and they said Paypal did not reflect it, even tho paypal charged me it didn't get to them, I also checked credit card and saw that one went through too but guess what? Even tho they confirmed payment received by granting me access to the pro plan for several days, Tom the co-founder turned around and said that payment didn't go through either. I felt like I was being pranked, called CC company and initiated a dispute, called paypal and initiated a dispute but wait it gets more interesting, Tom the co founder comes back and said they see a charge that was reversed and that this is fraud because paypal name and credit card name differs and even threatened to report me to shopify and paypal......Isn't it funny that before the dispute they couldn't find either payments but as soon as dispute opened, all of a sudden Tom no longer has amnesia and even has the nerve to call me fraudulent.....DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THEM.....I have taken screenshots and printout of our conversations and will be presenting this to shopify to get these people off its platform!

WatchExtra
Time spent using app: 13 days
December 7, 2021

Perfect app and great service! Love that you can fully customize! Would highly recommend on a shopify store!

Novëm
France
Time spent using app: 19 days
December 2, 2021

The customer support is also quick and helpful.
Right now I am using a simple pop-up triggered by exit intent and its working fine.

Swoniga