Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups

Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups

by Poptin

Email Popup, Upsell Exit Intent Popup, Form, Lightbox & bars

geniusbox.in

Very Useful App, Great Support by Poptin. All my requirement were full filled through this App. Thanks.

Bathmate Direct

Just started using the app, looks promising so far including the AB testing options, and support have been very responsive!

Stand Taller

I just started using this app for my website and it's very easy to edit. It's a good app and the customer support is also very prompt and helpful.

Puzzle Sensei

Very easy integration and set up, good customer support as well. I enjoy that there is a good amount of flexibility in the design of the app and customizing my pop ups. I am also grateful that there is a free version.

Kirschon Academy

This i s a great app with nice features and fast, effective support!
Perfect for professional popups,

Kurisan

Very good changeable pop ups. And very fair offer. Can recommend this app to anyone who needs pop up

Pasha Living

Easy setup, lots of functionality and design options. I had to contact support for some assistance, they quick and helpful.

Logotec Italia

I really like this app, it is useful and the assistance team is very kind and ready to help you for everything.

Atypic Equipment

Nice app, really easy to add. Lots of ways to customize and great customer service if needed! We got way more emails with their pop ups!

CHARGit Store

I wanted to set up something to encourage sales, Poptin has worked very well and there support was fantastic. Would def recommend