Reviews (388)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for creating engaging pop-ups with a user-friendly interface and quick setup. It offers features like cookie notifications, product add-on suggestions, and advanced targeting, including "exit intent popups" that boost conversions. The design process is simplified with a variety of templates and a drag-and-drop builder. The customer support team is praised for their quick and helpful responses. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and even offers a free version with high-quality templates. Merchants appreciate its simplicity, efficiency, and effectiveness in building mailing lists and encouraging customer engagement.

April 17, 2024

Great product and also service!

My Store
1 day using the app
February 27, 2024

Application très complète et facile d'utilisation.
Je vous la recommande pour générer plus de vente sur votre site.

Le service technique est compétent et réactif.

Great app. Good service center

Daewoo Security
France
1 day using the app
January 21, 2024

J'ai choisi Poptin pour pouvoir l'intégrer avec mon compte Brevo. Je n'arrivais pas à tester la popup sur mon site et j'étais bloquée sur le problème. Le support a pris le temps d'organiser une visio pour que nous puissions régler le problème en direct (qui venait finalement de mon antivirus). Je recommande le support technique très à l'écoute et réactif et j'ai hâte de pouvoir maintenant tester la popup sur mon site.

Lili Bloom
France
3 months using the app
January 11, 2024

We have used Poptin to create email subscription popups on our website. The design wizards have been very simple and seamless to use. I was unsure once I had made the pop up live if it was appearing properly so I used the chat service and Osama from the support team got back to me straight away and even signed up as a subscriber to prove it was working. So far so good with this app, I look forward to continuing to use it going forward.

Barreto Golf
About 19 hours using the app
February 13, 2024

Ha sido la única app que me ha gustado para crear mi pop up, ya que me permite diseñar de acuerdo al estilo que buscaba, es muy fácil de usar y me encantó que se pudiera remover el "powered by" de la app. Por otra parte, el equipo de soporte fue muy amable y resolvió rápidamente lo que necesitaba.

SOFIA JEWELS
Chile
About 11 hours using the app
November 14, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with this company's customer support team and they were nothing short of excellent. They assisted me promptly with my needs, which included both installation and domain changes.

They were fast, clear, and extremely helpful. It's evident that customer satisfaction is a priority for them. I would highly recommend their services to anyone in need of assistance.

SOUL SOCIETY FOR ORGANIC FARMING
India
4 months using the app
December 1, 2023

Looks great on site. Fast and friendly customer service. Very user friendly and super easy to set up. I definitely recommend.

Natural Beauty by Kerrie'
3 months using the app
October 13, 2023

I am using Poptin on company website and have done so for 2 years now.
It is supereasy to use and set up - and you have tons of choices to tailor it exactly to your needs.
Easy to adjust with own photos, colors etc.

Can warmly recommend using Poptin with Shopify!

Gordios-Training

NATIVOS
Switzerland
42 minutes using the app
January 5, 2024

An amazing free version is also available. amazing templates

Tecktyke