Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

by Poptin

Email Pop Up, Upsell Exit Intent Popup, Form, Announcement Bar

MyCraftyTouch

I changed my popup app to Poptin because it has the features I need within the free basic plan, while I was paying for fewer features in my previous app. Installation was quick and automatic - I did not have to do anything manually. But best of all is the support I got - after installing Poptin I found that customer subscriptions were being recorded but left as 'Unsubscribed'. Poptin support was quick to respond to my email and directed me towards the solution. Thank you for your great support.

Best Periodt

While the layouts looked good and I loved the app I had to ultimately uninstall after only a couple days. New leads were not being added to my Shopify customers or getting the automatic welcome email even though I added the required content box needed for this to happen. I was advised by chat support to uninstall and reinstall - inconvenient and that still didn't work. They then wanted access to my shopify back end to look at it. Too much for a simple pop up.

Blue Eagle CLP

Optin is very easy to use, the drag and drop pop-up builder is very nice to use! You can make the pop-ups look exactly like your brand very easily.

Professional Daigou Co

it is nice, meets all my need.
1. easy to set up different popups
2. can set when to show or when to close
3. can set different popups for PC/mobile
anyway i am satisfied

Artful Angel

I love having the Pop Ups on my site! It draws in their attention. I have two Pop Ups on my site-one for a Welcome Discount & one for a Newsletter sign up.

Alexia Viola Napa Valley

I needed something that would give me a simple pop-up window to collect emails for my mailing list. Poptin made this very easy and effective with the free plan. It sends emails whenever I get a new sign-up and it integrates with Zapier. And I'm able to customize the look and feel of the pop-up window to make it look nice. All good.

Sexy Beast

I've been using this for 2 days now and it's easily the best pop up app out there. Easy interface, and so far great support. For startups that are watching budgets, this the only app you should be looking at in this space.

Oh! So POP

It took me 2 hours of web search to finally find a service that allows me to make free popups that look great and have all the functions I absolutely need (there are some paid ones that would be great too, but they are not that important to me at this point). Poptin is easy to use and has several great templates that are customisable. You can even add your own font if that's your thing (I haven't yet). And A/B testing! No other service I saw offers this! I am absolutely thrilled that I've found this app, 'cos there's so many bad popup services out there, you wouldn't believe me. Definitely recommended :)

HosieryAndSockOutlet.com

I wanted to reach out to people who visit my website by asking them to subscribe to my email list. The popup I made with this app has been great. Also, very easy to reach customer service and they were very helpful with resolving my issue.

Neptunes Co

Great app, very useful for any kind of popups (newsletter, visitor leaving website, discount), and very easy to use! I definitely recommend it.