Email Pop Ups Spin Exit Popups

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 22, 2022

This Poptin app is easy to use, easy to edits designs and apart from this this app is providing Great support when you stuck.

H°eats
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 13, 2022

I used this app to offer a discount code when signing up for email newletters - its worked perfectly

Femme Beauty
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 9, 2022

I needed to create cool pop-ups for subscriptions. The interface is super savy and easy to use. Loved it ...

The Hop Bag
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 8, 2022

Definitely a great app. Help a lot on preference setting, and the display rules are very comprehensive.

Luvme Hair
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 7, 2022

Really good app and the customer service is the best I have received for an app in a long time. Had an issue and they worked with me until it was resolved.

He-Man Dual Controls
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 6, 2022

I made a popup form for my E-Commerce site TICKLED PINK.
Do follow our instagram page: @tickledpink_delhi visit our website: https://www.tickledpink.co.in/

Tickled Pink
India
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 1, 2022

I downloaded poptin to increase sales and offer discounts. It has been great so far. I would definately recommend as an extra marketing app on your shopify app collection.

Decor Handles
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 21, 2022

I used this to show my email list popup and it seems to be working effortlessly. Thank you for having a free option to try out your product!

Premium Chakra
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 18, 2022

Poptin helped me make a pop-up banner for discount codes on my website with Shopify. It took only a little tinkering, and the design process was very easy with lots of small understandable steps. I love that the app itself does all the work of adding the code, setting triggers, and targeting different types of customers rather than making me try to figure out all the complicated bits. Using the Free version right now, for which there seem to be no current catches, but might go to the Basic paid version sometime in the future.

Kirala Design
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 5, 2022

Really good app, for all the features I have used it is faultless. And if I do have any issues the support is really quick and knowledgeable! Thanks very much guys.

Sweets Delivered Plymouth