Email Pop Ups Spin Exit Popups

Email Popup, Spin The Wheel, Exit Intent Pop Up, Pop up Window

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

WatchExtra

Terrible app, terrible owners. Problem started when I paid via paypal and they said it didn't go through, I was given a link to pay through credit card via stripe which went through. After several days of back and forth of not getting popup to work on Shopify, I requested a refund only to be told they do not even see my transaction....WHAT? First thing I did was check Paypal and saw the charge go through, I showed them screenshots and they said Paypal did not reflect it, even tho paypal charged me it didn't get to them, I also checked credit card and saw that one went through too but guess what? Even tho they confirmed payment received by granting me access to the pro plan for several days, Tom the co-founder turned around and said that payment didn't go through either. I felt like I was being pranked, called CC company and initiated a dispute, called paypal and initiated a dispute but wait it gets more interesting, Tom the co founder comes back and said they see a charge that was reversed and that this is fraud because paypal name and credit card name differs and even threatened to report me to shopify and paypal......Isn't it funny that before the dispute they couldn't find either payments but as soon as dispute opened, all of a sudden Tom no longer has amnesia and even has the nerve to call me fraudulent.....DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THEM.....I have taken screenshots and printout of our conversations and will be presenting this to shopify to get these people off its platform!

Novëm

Location France

Perfect app and great service! Love that you can fully customize! Would highly recommend on a shopify store!

Swoniga

Location Morocco

The customer support is also quick and helpful.

Les Alcyonides Swimwear

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am using Poptin for so many things ! Initially it was just to create a prompt to subscribe to my newsletter, then I also used it during Black Friday with a special discount pop up. And now I am building a spinning wheel to create a nice Christmas activity on my website ! Had some technical troubles for the last one, and their support helped me in no time and with great recommendations. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND !

Danon Jewellery Israel

Location Israel

I love Poptin! the app helped me increase my conversion rate! super easy to set up, use, edit and design

ASTORIIO

Location Oman

Right now I am using a simple pop-up triggered by exit intent and its working fine. The customer support is also quick and helpful.

PleasurePerfumes

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great tool to fetch customers. really amazing! It really provides potential customers for ecommerce website.

BurmeseCat

Location Pakistan

Great app and very helpful customer support team. Lots of options even for the free accounts. Highly recommended!

وصفتي - ديرمازون

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I like the app easy to use, more options to choose any one can use it easily without any problems. Thanks guys.

La Rosée cosmétiques

Time spent using app About 1 year

Application très complète, qui fonctionne bien. Le support est très réactif et prend le temps de trouver une solution à vos demandes.