Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups

Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups

by Poptin

Email Popup, Upsell Exit Intent Popup, Form, Lightbox & bars

TinyTapes

Really clean interface & templates, easy spread sheet download. Very customizable. But As a small, new & independent business, my store currently doesn't make enough revenue to pay for the $19 / month fee after the trial limits.

shopmazoo

E' da poco che utilizzo questa App e devo dire che l'integrazione e la configurazione sono abbastanza semplici, buono anche il servizio dell'assistenza clienti. Ci sono sicuramente molte caratteristiche che devo ancora scoprire.

Moodo.sg

Started using this app around a year ago and have absolutely no regrets!! The autoresponder feature is brilliant as it ensures that potential customers who wants discount codes etc get the codes immediately so that they can make their purchases without delay. Highly recommend this app to anyone out there who wants to turn potential visits into actual sales!!

onlybrown

Been using it for a month. So far so good. Easy to use. Love the A/B test feature for pop-ups. Yet to check out the rest of the features.
Great work guys. Keep it up! www.onlybrown.com

BorderTribe

Used this app for quite a while. Simple and easy to use. I would recommend it for use by other shopify store owners.

Hello Homeinnk

Thanks very much to the developers, this's almost the best popup app I have used, especially for the new sellers. Their friendly plan really helps new seller to glow. I think I will glow with popin, thanks a lot for Osama's work, he help me solved the problem about how to display popup in thank you page. it helps me a lot.

NOCSY

Très bon service client et très facile d'utilisation je ne peux que recommander cette application pour générer vos pop-up.

Bathmate Pleasure

Great app. Integrates easily with my store and email marketing platform to provide a seamless signup experience

IGUAZÚ SWIMWEAR

very good customer service! App is easy to use.
Really recommand it if you want to upsell on your store

WoofPackTrails

This app pretty much sucks. It's not user friendly and it's difficult to figure out how to design the pop-up form to function exactly the way you want it to. I'm thinking it's because I have the "free version." Forget reaching out to the support team. All they do is send you a video that doesn't address the issue you're struggling with. My problem? My customers are filling out the form with their email address but never receiving the discount code once they hit "Submit." I have no idea how to correct this problem and apparently, the support team doesn't want to take the time to help. I think I'll just un-install this app and look elsewhere for a better experience.