Reviews (388)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for creating engaging pop-ups with a user-friendly interface and quick setup. It offers features like cookie notifications, product add-on suggestions, and advanced targeting, including "exit intent popups" that boost conversions. The design process is simplified with a variety of templates and a drag-and-drop builder. The customer support team is praised for their quick and helpful responses. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and even offers a free version with high-quality templates. Merchants appreciate its simplicity, efficiency, and effectiveness in building mailing lists and encouraging customer engagement.

February 20, 2024

Osama helped me a lot with Exit Intent Popups! The customer service always replied very fast.

deckenpost
Germany
About 1 year using the app
May 18, 2024

Works great and for free!

Boon Co.
Philippines
1 day using the app
Edited April 1, 2024

POPTIN has been a revelation for our new online business! I've tried several lead capture tools in the last few years on various other websites I manage, but POPTIN is easily the most user-friendly and effective. Their drag-and-drop builder makes creating beautiful and engaging popups a breeze, and the wide variety of templates ensures there's something for everyone.
What sets POPTIN apart is their advanced targeting features. The “exit intent popups” have been a game changer for my conversions. Being able to target visitors who are about to leave my sites with a compelling offer has dramatically increased my lead capture rate.
Overall, I can't recommend POPTIN highly enough, especially if you're looking to leverage the power of exit intent popups, POPTIN is the way to go!

Gayle's Boutique
About 2 years using the app
March 27, 2024

All perfect! Very flexible app and helpful team, I highly recommand!

le gramme
France
7 days using the app
February 6, 2024

I've been searching for a solution to boost conversions, and this app is perfect. The exit intent popups feature is particularly helpful—it grabs customers' attention at the right moment.

Warm Body Cold Mind EUROPE
Germany
Over 2 years using the app
May 22, 2024

I was looking for easy-to-integrate pop-ups (exit intent popups)for my webstore. I am super happy with this app. It is very user-friendly, even for dummies like me. For any question I had, I could go to the chat, where you get an answer and support almost immediately. I am Fan!!! I also love the many design choices!
Thank you Benjir & Nicholas for all your help!

Your Healthy Fix
Belgium
About 23 hours using the app
March 5, 2024

This is really a cool APP and we loved the overall experience. The interface is good. Exit Intent Popups was nice.

The Weaves
India
26 days using the app
March 20, 2024

Great app, lots of variations, simple to use and the team is helpful!

Your Emporia
Romania
7 days using the app
April 17, 2024

Great product and also service!

My Store
1 day using the app
February 20, 2024

The app is intuitive; I created my pop-up in 5 minutes, everything is customizable. Great experience!

FAVORI SKIN & CARE