4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use and efficient performance in building email subscription lists and offering subscriber discounts. Its customizable design features, including mobile pop-ups and inline form embeds, are praised. The exit intent pop-ups feature is noted as a key tool for boosting conversions. Merchants appreciate the responsive and effective customer support, easy installation, Shopify integration, and useful reporting dashboard. The app also offers a free version suitable for small businesses, with upgrade options for more features.

December 5, 2023

Amazing app for announcement bars and all kind of pop ups and amazing support

Electric Bikes Superstore Adelaide
About 2 months using the app
October 11, 2023

After testing several apps like Poptin I can tell you that the CX support provided is great! No issues so far with time zones, they always reply within a few minutes with a LIVE rep which is super important for me.

Savings Test DC
Mexico
8 days using the app
January 19, 2024

Exit intent popup doesn't work

DashSkin
About 1 hour using the app
October 19, 2023

Lovely little app, lots of great functions. A couple of areas I missed, meant I wasn't seeing any conversions, the developers soon pointed me in the right direction. Highly recommended.

Lily & Loaf
15 days using the app
November 14, 2023

Very nice app. Support team is very helpful!

NotePrinter
About 1 month using the app
October 25, 2023

I really like using this app. Having not worked with pop ups before, it took me a bit to fully get to understand how to use. This said, I love what opportunities it allows me now to do on our site. I had no idea I could target check outs, past clients, etc… and thus app lets me do that. There are a few design features that could be improved upon, but overall, looks and works great.

Buck Naked® Soap Company Inc
3 days using the app
December 1, 2023

Looks great on site. Fast and friendly customer service. Very user friendly and super easy to set up. I definitely recommend.

Natural Beauty by Kerrie'
About 1 hour using the app
September 21, 2023

Im still new to using Poptin but I'm impressed with the customer service so far. Looks like a great tool.

LUCK•E
New Zealand
8 months using the app
November 27, 2023

This is a really straightforward App. I highly recommend.

Alpena
3 days using the app
November 2, 2023

Very nice and easy application.

The Master Choice