Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Engage customers w/ popups (exit-intent, promo, email & more).

Ez Tattoo Supply

Perfect app. Easy to use, work efficiently. However basic plan shouldn't include their brand promotion.

Itty Bitty Traveler

Very easy to navigate, love the free option plan! My store already looks better and the initial video guide was helpful.

JPL Global Enterprises LLC

Simple and easy to use. Was able to setup my subscription button and link to my Shopify store in only a few minutes. Only tested a few days but seems to be working fine with no issues. Hope to use this application more going forward.

Urns.com

Very easy to use and very helpful!! I just started my Shopify store and this is very helpful, will keep on using it!

Soul Monkey

It's a good one. Easier than other pop up apps I tried. ............................................

Urban Role Model

It is very good app and I am recommending it. Pixelpop is easy to use app. You can chose free basic plan 500 popup/month, this is very useful for beginners.

Aadigi

it is very good app and I am recommending it

Birminghamjewelry

Great app, This app allows for cool pop ups for websites and makes it easy to create them and utilize them.

Gods Gift London H J

QUICK AND EASY TO SETUP AND USE

Boss Babes Beauty

Very quick and easy to manage! I love it thus far!