Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Itty Bitty Traveler

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to navigate, love the free option plan! My store already looks better and the initial video guide was helpful.

JPL Global Enterprises LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

Simple and easy to use. Was able to setup my subscription button and link to my Shopify store in only a few minutes. Only tested a few days but seems to be working fine with no issues. Hope to use this application more going forward.

Urns.com

Very easy to use and very helpful!! I just started my Shopify store and this is very helpful, will keep on using it!

Soul Monkey

It's a good one. Easier than other pop up apps I tried. ............................................

Urban Role Model

It is very good app and I am recommending it. Pixelpop is easy to use app. You can chose free basic plan 500 popup/month, this is very useful for beginners.

Average Ostrich

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used a pop up for my newsletter subscribers list!
Not a huge range of customization possibilities, but still very nice looking and easy to set up!

Aadigi

it is very good app and I am recommending it

Birminghamjewelry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, This app allows for cool pop ups for websites and makes it easy to create them and utilize them.

Gods Gift London H J

QUICK AND EASY TO SETUP AND USE

Talking Out Of Turn

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app worked great for our website www.talkingoutofturn.com