Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Citty Cat

I searched for an app to install pop ups as easy as possible. It is really easy to use. As a beginner I needed 5 minutes to install my first pop up. 4 minutes for design and 1 minute to start :-) Thank you

Jean Paul USA

I used Pixelpop to create a banner for our website for a sale we just published. VERY EASY to use and very customizable - you can edit the CSS to your heart's delight, which is a big plus. I ran into one small problem with the banner not appearing and customer support got back to me pretty quickly. All around recommend.

WRAPTIE

Great App, works well on the website and has lots of functionality. Helpdesk easy to deal with too, recommended.

INEZ

This app does not work with Klaviyo. It does not sync all the emails, it randomly drops some of them. When I reached out to the developers they said to switch email clients and that a fix is on the way. Ridiculous, they clearly don't realize how difficult it is to switch email clients and the issue has been going on since Jan 2021. I would give them a zero star if I could.

BeoHarvest

Great app from Pixel it is perfect match to my Pixel Edition Theme store www.beoharvest.com.au | thanx for your support as well

DRPfit Apparel

this app is awesome!!! James customer service is awesome!!! Please download this app is you need the extra push for your store

Happy Soul Online

its made a massive difference in directing all the traffic to where we want them! Highly Recommended!

Lilaces

This is a very nice app. really great and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this one to others.

Strike Four

This is a must have app for your store. If your like me, your reading the reviews before you download it, go ahead and get it! Its solid!

www.holisticstore.ie

So far so dog with this app. The banner app is a handy way to convey messages and retain customers. I would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28