Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Engage customers w/ popups (exit-intent, promo, email & more).

Abella Eyewear

Good looking popups but the targeteing options really lack. I was looking to target organic visitors (URLs that do not have a utm_source tag) exclusively, but you can only target specific utm_source values with this app, which is the exact opposite of what I am trying to do.

GemSpecials.com

Can't tell if it's a good app or not. Has a lot of good feedback. I sent three support emails to Emily, just a single support question, after three days no answer. This was the question - " I created a popup that should come up when a customer logs into my site - http://www.GemSpecials.com - I don't see anything happening. BTW - The templates for the popups are pretty simple." Pretty basic question, I deleted the app.

Sorry ..

May 9, 2019

Hi Bernard, it looks like we've sent you a few messages that have gone unanswered. Please check your junk folder, it's possible they ended up in there. If you still can't find our messages, let us know by emailing support@pixelunion.net and we'll help you out right away.

Rare Breed Apparel

I use this app for a variety of tasks and love it. Simply and easy to use and get started with lots of customization.

Huuud Apparel Company

Switched form another popup app and Pixelpop is exceptional in comparison! The steps to set up a pop up are simple and clear and very user friendly, which saves a lot of time! Easy to use and most importantly "mobile friendly" which is a valuable asset. Not to mention, AMAZING support by the team at PIXEL UNION - so rare these days to have support that is always available and friendly! :)

theartandsoulshop

So easy to use and gets great results! I highly recommend. Shop has only been live for less than a week and already 22 email captures.

Expo Furniture Gallery

Great app that helps with highlighting promotions! Lots of customization options available as well.

The Valentine Roses

Very easy to use!Just can recommend.Simple and trustable

Zipit® | Babywear with Zips for Easier Dressing

as always pixel is right there, helping me through. great service and easy, intuitive setup. I never write reviews but felt compelled, credit where credits due!

Knowheadphones

Amazing customer service! They helped us customize our popups quickly and kindly. And, helped confirm our mailchimp integration. A pleasure to work with them and I'd recommend them to anyone looking to max list capture.

puck and abby

As a small online business I found this to be a great tool however, the number of views for my shop is very small. 10 days before the holidays without notice my pop up was paused because I reached the minimum of 500 views and in order to resume during the busiest time of year it was necessary for my to upgrade to 10,000 views at a cost. My shop is so small I won't even hit 1000 views. Unfortunately I am no longer using this app and have found an alternative.