Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Engage customers w/ popups (exit-intent, promo, email & more).

Red Loft Fashion Accessories

I found the process very easy to follow and quickly created a really nice popup for my Shopify store. The instructions did not tell me how my customer will use the code at checkout though.

Holistic Playground

I used this app to help me create a pop-up and I was able to create one that looked amazing and it was really easy to do! 5 out of 5 stars and I totally recommend anyone who's looking for a pop-up app to try Pixel Pop.

HisBiz, Inc.,dba Photocutouts.com

Was in a hurry to make an announcement popup, tried this app and found it super-easy to use and it made exactly what I needed.

Juniper Boutique

This is so easy with great designs. Lots of options on how to place and integrate into your site. Glad I found it in time for CyberMonday.

Tee Block

Oh my god. This is the best popup app out there. It is completely free and super easy to use. Super customizable.

Retrospective

Super easy steps to follow! So glad I could finally do a little pop up that will really benefit my store

Quan Jewelry

Neat designs, lovely templates, and super easy to use pop up app --no bugs whatsoever. Thank you for building this!

Baloo Living

So easy to add to my shopify store - In 10 hours I have 3 emails collected - I think of the months that have passed that I wasn't collecting emails, literally hundreds of lost opportunities. Pixelpop made it so easy and I appreciate that it's free up to 500/month.

The Viper Beauty

I'm glad I found this app. It makes everything so much easier for me to create pop- ups for my website and it is really easy to use and create banners and everything. I defiantly recommend this app.

Ez Tattoo Supply

Perfect app. Easy to use, work efficiently. However basic plan shouldn't include their brand promotion.