Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Engage customers w/ popups (exit-intent, promo, email & more).

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry

This will be a good app and I love all the things it can do. I installed it as an addon to another app and never saw pricing so that was a little confusing. Had I not been asked for a review I wouldnt even know I was going to be charged. Nevertheless I like the app. I just dont know how I feel about the pricing layout.

Yum Xperts

Easy to install. Clean design, great features. I can't wait to try your other apps. Thumbs up!!!!!!!

SPATIAL AWARENESS

Easy to use, does it what it's supposed to, and (unlike SO many other apps) the default themes are beautiful and do not look like a weird patch on top of my existing store design. Great job guys :)

Pritsy Princess

This app really helps me give an introduction to our brand! Thank you I love it so far!!!!! and the amount of free pop ups is generous can't wait to start my paid subscription in the near future

017 Shop

Was looking for a new email capture app that didn't cost a lot. This one was perfect, whereas Privy charged $130 USD per month for the same thing.

Magnolia Too Boutique

This app is so easy to use. I've had others that were difficult. Would recommend to anyone wanting a simple popup app

Reflect Perfection

This is a great app. Everything works as expected. The setup is completely intuitive - no instruction necessary. There was a problem getting the popup to show on the home page. Resolved correctly, albeit a little slowly, by Support.

Olympus Gadgets

Amazing service, used this to setup a 10% off discount code for users who sign into mailing list.

Tananabeauty Usa

I used this app to make nice popups which improved my sales drastically. I love the app and i would recommend it.

Abella Eyewear

Good looking popups but the targeteing options really lack. I was looking to target organic visitors (URLs that do not have a utm_source tag) exclusively, but you can only target specific utm_source values with this app, which is the exact opposite of what I am trying to do.