Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Platinum vuvu

We love this! The pop-up feature saves me so much time by offering to sync new contact emails to my mailing list. I'm so thankful for this app! thanks thanks

by [REESEDELUCA]

This app has helped me get a lot of new subscribers to my mailing list and I'm super happy about that!

LUSHER.co

I just started using the app and so far does everything i need it to and customer service has been great!

Transit Supply

This app seems to be totally broken, unfortunately. I paid for a $12 / month plan and I was unable to even create a popup – every popup type was "locked" and said "upgrade needed".

September 5, 2019

We apologize for your recent experience with Pixelpop. We recently identified and resolved a bug that prevented upgrades and new popups from functioning as intended. We've reached out and would be happy to extend your trial with the app.

Koffee Kult

If your are going to say an app is free do not make me upgrade to use it. Then after you make me upgrade it should work. Sorry I need something that works and do not have time to get an app to work when it is easier to write the code.

August 22, 2019

Hello! We're sorry you're experiencing issues with Pixelpop. There are a few different plans for this app, including a free one called the Basic plan. Our support team has reached out to you to provide details on our pricing and gather more information on why your popups might not be showing! If you cannot find this message, please be sure to check your spam folder.

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry

This will be a good app and I love all the things it can do. I installed it as an addon to another app and never saw pricing so that was a little confusing. Had I not been asked for a review I wouldnt even know I was going to be charged. Nevertheless I like the app. I just dont know how I feel about the pricing layout.

Yum Xperts

Easy to install. Clean design, great features. I can't wait to try your other apps. Thumbs up!!!!!!!

SPATIAL AWARENESS

Easy to use, does it what it's supposed to, and (unlike SO many other apps) the default themes are beautiful and do not look like a weird patch on top of my existing store design. Great job guys :)

Pritsy Princess

This app really helps me give an introduction to our brand! Thank you I love it so far!!!!! and the amount of free pop ups is generous can't wait to start my paid subscription in the near future

017 Shop

Was looking for a new email capture app that didn't cost a lot. This one was perfect, whereas Privy charged $130 USD per month for the same thing.