Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
Automizely & AfterShip
October 25, 2022

We used this service for a long time along with Aftership Returns Center. I would like to express my dissatisfaction with the way they provide customer service. We faced some kind of glitch or bug when we are not able to add card details, every card we add is rejected (all the cards are ok). As a result we cannot buy return labels. This issue has occurred more than 1 week ago. Their customer care team provides me with templated messages and tells me to replace the card. They don't even take into account that every card we add is rejected. No one can help us and our business is completely stuck if we're talking about returns. I am extremely unhappy with this service and seriously looking to switch to another application, because when no one can help you resolve simple billing issue for more that 1 week, this is really weird and looks like nobody cares about you as a customer.

MARIEMUR
Time spent using app: 3 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 25, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I would also like to inform you that we've already forwarded this concern on priority to Visible team and also CC you in that email thread for check the updates from Visible team. We are keep following up with them for faster resolution.

Rest please be assured that you are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We've also informed about this concern to our development team for an alternative for a quick fix.

We'll update you once it will be fixed.

Team Postmen.

April 25, 2022

I couldn't get past setting up a courier. Ended up in an endless login loop. Support was poor (sent me a Developers Guide, asked me the stock standard "change browser"--I'm using Chrome, if it doesn't work with Chrome, it's no good). Eventually was able to click on courier icon. Took me to an API set up screen with message for Shopify users to click on a link to the new experience. Back in the loop. Uninstalling.

Cremation Urns
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 26, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.

Your feedback would be relayed to the team and we will ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

Team Postmen.

April 8, 2022

I am dealing with support on how to print one label for more than 3 hours. Now I am dealing with a guy named Moezzam, it looks like this guy is professional at wasting your time.

Jeans4you.shop
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 10, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful.

March 21, 2022

We needed a returns portal features on our website. I installed the app as the reviews for the most part looked good. Straight away I tried to setup the postmen account with DPD, I had an error regarding a max character limit on ref 2, so I reached out to support. They first told me that the problem was on DPD's end and I needed to contact them. So I called DPD who confirmed this issue was with there app and that they are sending too many characters for the field ref 2. I contacted support again to explain and they said they are working on the fix. 3 days later I am still waiting for this fix, and so I reached out to support again and they have now confirmed that it will be another 4 days to fix. I would imagine they have no one using the DPD UK account with this app otherwise everyone would experience the same issue. If your expecting to install this app and set it up with DPD UK I would look elsewhere because the app is very buggy and will not display any labels. Look else where and find an alternative app for the same features. The support was always active and I was able to contact them easily enough, however I was just told that they are working on the issue.

Yoga Studio Store
Time spent using app: 26 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied March 21, 2022

Neelima Aggarwal

December 10, 2021

Support is terrible. They are online all the time (which is nice) but never able to actually help. They just "raise tickets" and no one resolves anything. Wondering if Im just speaking to a bot...

Evolve Fit Wear
Time spent using app: 4 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 11, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that we did not meet your expectations. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

Also, we would like to inform you that since the issue was with your account being closed, we contacted the Visible SCM team to get it fixed but we haven't heard back from them yet. One of the concerned personnel from the development team has reached out to the Visible team to get it resolved on priority.