Postmen ‑ Shipping Software

Postmen ‑ Shipping Software

by AfterShip & Automizely

Multi-carrier shipping software & API for eCommerce businesses

Snapfitnessdeals

Very easy to set up. I came across this app and I was fascinated about it. Simple and convenient. Plus is free.

January 24, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer.

Do let us know if you have any feedback for us. You can contact us via the chat option on your account or email us at support@postmen.com (24X7).

Kind regards,
Mudit

Any Occasion Nails

This was easy to set up. I haven't used the app yet, but I'm excited to see how this will work with my business.

Maska

I put 4 stars because I'm having trouble with the configuration but the app developers are helping me solving the issue. Great app in general.

September 30, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your cooperation.

We have reached out to you via the email so that we can resolve the issue completely.

Kindly, respond to the email so we can help further.

Regards,
Mukul

Rail Modeler Train Store

It’s okay, but it doesn’t seem that the rates are any better than I can usually get through Order Cup using USPS priority. If I sell a product for five dollars, I hate to spend $5.25 for shipping.

Shop Uniqueone

easy to use, really good intergration

Peter Jo Kids

Easy to use. Be sure to ask your provider for API.

Beautifullyplus

logistics and shipping with post sales are the most important thing when you run a store with physical product, and Postmen makes this process a breeze

Dukudu

Great app, support is great! Andrew helped us very fast and accurate with "problems" we were encountering. We use it to print UPS stickers and fulfill items at the same time, which streamlines the process a lot. keep up the great work!

Teatudo

App still in beta, so a few minor things to sort out. However, I'm using this app and it is already really good and automates the fulfilment process even further for us. Makes it a breeze to print out shipping labels and calculate the cost for shipping. It's definitely very helpful. The guys at Postmen provides really good service. Definitely check out this app and see how it can work for you.