Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

by AfterShip & Automizely

Multi-Carrier Shipment, FedEx, USPS, Canada Post, DHL, Auspost

homee Welt

Diese Leute sind die besten. Jede Support-Person, mit der ich gesprochen habe, war freundlich, hilfsbereit und kenntnisreich. Ihre Hilfe wird sehr geschätzt. Mach weiter so.

April 28, 2021

Danke für Ihre netten Worte.

Bitte lassen Sie uns wissen, wenn Sie Vorschläge für uns haben.
Wir sind sehr gespannt, wie wir Ihre Erfahrung zu einer 5-Sterne-Erfahrung machen können.

Grüße,
Nitish
Team Postboten

Bather

Interface could be more user friendly but their support team is super helpful! As a Canadian company, we finally have the opportunity to offer US return labels with Postmen and AfterShip Returns Center.

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us.
We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Evergreen Beauty & Health

I like test mode. Its relatively simple to set up and see what is going on. The program is very straight forward.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us.
We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

jeanpierreklifa.com

This is a great shipper app. Allows us to connect our FedEx account easily. We like all the apps from this developer!

February 21, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Snapfitnessdeals

Very easy to set up. I came across this app and I was fascinated about it. Simple and convenient. Plus is free.

January 24, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer.

Do let us know if you have any feedback for us. You can contact us via the chat option on your account or email us at support@postmen.com (24X7).

Kind regards,
Mudit

Any Occasion Nails

This was easy to set up. I haven't used the app yet, but I'm excited to see how this will work with my business.

Maska

I put 4 stars because I'm having trouble with the configuration but the app developers are helping me solving the issue. Great app in general.

September 30, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your cooperation.

We have reached out to you via the email so that we can resolve the issue completely.

Kindly, respond to the email so we can help further.

Mukul

Rail Modeler Train Store

It’s okay, but it doesn’t seem that the rates are any better than I can usually get through Order Cup using USPS priority. If I sell a product for five dollars, I hate to spend $5.25 for shipping.

Shop Uniqueone

easy to use, really good intergration

Peter Jo Kids

Easy to use. Be sure to ask your provider for API.

Previous 1