Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

by Automizely & AfterShip

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Cozy Fort Couch

The app works well, is user-friendly, and helps speed up my workflow for shipping out products. Would recommend.

Amir - Strings

I have recently added this service to my store. A great app that provides easy shipping management with discount offers, and most of all they have a helpful and responsive support team.

Corlette’s Eden Salon

Easy to setup and contacting customer support was quick and painless. Now I have a reliable way to ship my products.

My M's Hair

Super easy to use and the support staff are very helpful and very responsive. This app does everything I need for my store and goes above and beyond.

Nora Madison Designs

Great customer service!! I appreciated the fact that even though it was well beyond normal business hours someone was able to help me!

babymommi.com

Best customer services. I like the app, it really help me save lot. The interface is easy to work on.

AURABOTTLE.CO

Great app and amazing customer service :) Thank you for making shipping easier for us! Postmen has helped me significantly.

Wardrobe Society

Postmen assisted me with my multi vendor site and gave advice to assist to make the process easy. They also took on board any suggestions I made to help to improve the service. Thank you for your help Riyaz!

Opalluxe Limited

Amazing support , the lady was super supportive and told me how it worked step by step, fingers crossed on how everything goes as I commence shipping.

Year Zero LA

I like this app, it is easy to use, and free! It helps me make first class labels easily and free of charge!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10