Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

DainobuNYC

easy to setting up. and It really nice support team. They response very first. I really appreciate it.

927th Street

I wasn't ready to purchase anything but got charged $20. The customer service was so helpful in making sure I got a refund.

BROOKLYN REPUBLIC

Automizely and Shopify are the perfect combination. They make running an ecommerce business totally stress free

Premium Co Groceries

Good free platform to process shipping with shopify! It can sync data with shopify and service support is good!!!

MOCHILALA.Boutique

I choose postmen because it is comfortable to use with aftership app, and there customer service is very kind and nice. I was having a problem to add my courier but they helped me very nicely. So far I really like the apps to use easy and clean.

Elevation Delta

Easy setup..friendly help on the other line. Haven't used the product yet, my store launches in a week

VARI & CO.

Himanshu efficient service. SOLVE MY PROBLEM VERY FAST. GOOD SERVICE GOOD SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE!!

Alliance Fitness Gear

amazing customer service, I'd recommend to anyone I know, also everything about the app is perfect, just overall love the app tons

QuikCamo

Customer support is world class! The user interface is nice and easy to use. Legit FREE. No hidden paid services. Great app for shipping at a discount.

AlphaKeys

Customer support seems to be top notch. Interface is friendly and easy to use. No hidden paid services. Pretty great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12